5/8M 375 Arms/Fury LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
My current guild has taken a break from raiding, so I'm searching for a new group to finish out the content with, as well as continue raiding when Tides of Vengeance comes out.

Availability: any nights but Friday/Saturday. Can do from 6:30PM Central through 11:00PM Central. 3 nights max.

battle tag: Tidal#11191
If you want to see some of my gameplay/UI, check out my stream: twitch.tv/tidal_stream

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/tidalsurge
<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (5/8) Heroic (8/8) Normal (8/8)
http://www.disturbedguild.com/

Disturbed is a Semi-Hardcore Guild. We finished 330 in US and 15 on the server in Legion. We are an active guild who runs a ton of mythic plus throughout the week and weekend. Looking to fill a couple spots on the roster that have opened up.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Optional Raid Day (Heroic Clear) - Tuesday 8:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS - Rogue & Havoc DH & Warlock
• Mistweaver Monk

All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul'jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Potty (Nuttie#1266)
Madness (Madness#12309)
Reclamations is a Horde mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive in our server group. Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 4/8M Uldir and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to trial in our raid and potentially gain a core spot!

Current highest interests are:
MW monk
Resto druid
fury/arms warrior
most ranged dps classes

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948 , discord specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic (sales) 5/8M
- Ranged highly desired. Always willing to consider exceptional apps.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic (sales) 5/8M
- Open recruitment for now but definitely need 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
About Us:
<No Bully> is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9PST

Progression:
8/8H, 5/8M

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for rdruids and dps (locks, rogues and warriors).

If interested please message:
Rotnob#1279
Datarro#1770
Billyboi#11438
Hello Tidal,

I could use a Warrior, and I currently do not have one. We're currently 4/8M, and looking to press forward. I'd love to chat with you if you have the time.

<Alive> is a 3-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7-10:30 CST.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care. This includes bringing the best 20 to each fight. There is no favoritism in this guild. At the end of the day, we come together to be one team, not several small groups of good players. We have a very positive raid environment, free from yelling, blaming, and negativity.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. After the raid, we will assess where you can improve, and focus on helping you become the best player you can be. We are keeping our roster small and focused. This can be challenging for newer guilds to pull off, but we believe that the long term investment in our people will be worth it. No one is going to rage at you or make you feel like trash because you made a mistake.

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. I made this guild to play with people who appreciate the game as much as me. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
fleet#1643 - BNet
Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 4/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord! You can find our Zek and Vectis kill on our wow prog if you want to check it out as well. Were a friendly community who helps each other and were highly active and competitive in M+ (with several players ranked as high as 1500 io)

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/8 mythic (Vectis dies tonight) on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week..

We could use a warrior to round out our melee team.

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Tivon#2489
My Bnet: Tivon#11816

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987