BM hunter now part of bottom DPS

Hunter
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19

Blizzard nerfs us on first week of heroic uldir and now here we are. I still don't get why Blizzard nerfed BM hunters so quickly. It has always been said that BM is great at the start and scales poorly and now it shows. I thought Blizzard had metrics or their own simulations to figure this out but guess I put too much faith in them to get it right.
don't worry they will put another Spirit Beast to tame in for us. On the Brightside we are ahead of MM hunters...….
Take this with a grain of Salt. For well over half the bosses BM is middle of the pac or better also it should be noted that in Normal and heroic difficulty BM is overall above middle of the pack.
It's you again.

World first mythic raid is over. Method world first mythic ghuun has more than one BM hunter.

As pointed out to you many times over in many of your posts in the past a month or so that dps numbers is not the only reason why a spec is sought after and brought to raid. There are other considerations to be made and BM is one of the most favorable specs to be included in mythic raids.

Stop being narrow minded. Stop whining. Does your own dps number really matter if your raid is able to kill bosses with one eye close?

Stop stirring up drama. If BM needs help in numbers, Blizz will more than likely do more than one tuning pass in the next raid.
BM is fine. We can do all of our dps on the move and we have great utility.

There is, however, no excuse for MM being so low. I can only guess it's because MM hunters were wrecking people in War Mode.
10/23/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Airese
If BM needs help in numbers, Blizz will more than likely do more than one tuning pass in the next raid.

Oh you mean nerf us in the first week of heroic raids without enough logs and data? Fun times.

Or when MM needed help and did they tune us then? Nope.

Your faith in blizzard is far too much.
10/23/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Videre
Oh you mean nerf us in the first week of heroic raids without enough logs and data? Fun times.Or when MM needed help and did they tune us then? Nope.Your faith in blizzard is far too much.

Blizz have enough data. Only you were too blind or stubborn to accept it. Keep in mind that not every raid keeps or uploads raid data to warcraftlogs.

MM needed change and yes, I agree. That's blizz's wrong on their part.

I have faith in Blizzard... some... I never claimed I have too much faith in Blizzard. Blizz is making good MM playstyle change in PTR. So, Blizz deserves some faith and credit from me.

You refused to accept BM is fine. All the whining posts you created are about wanting BM to stay in top 5 or even top 3 dps specs in the game.

If you don't have faith in Blizz, how about make yourself happy and stop playing the game? Just a thought....
10/23/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Airese
Stop stirring up drama.

This is 70% of the posters jajaja
10/23/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Airese
Oh you mean nerf us in the first week of heroic raids without enough logs and data? Fun times.Or when MM needed help and did they tune us then? Nope.Your faith in blizzard is far too much.

Blizz have enough data. Only you were too blind or stubborn to accept it. Keep in mind that not every raid keeps or uploads raid data to warcraftlogs.

I have faith in Blizzard... some... I never claimed I have too much faith in Blizzard. Blizz is making good MM playstyle change in PTR. So, Blizz deserves some faith and credit from me.

You refused to accept BM is fine. All the whining posts you created are about wanting BM to stay in top 5 or even top 3 dps specs in the game.

If you don't have faith in Blizz, how about make yourself happy and stop playing the game? Just a thought....

you have 25k hk's in 10 years so just shutup
*points to Ret* Ow. Glad I switch to hunter. BM is middle of the pack. While SV is top of the pack..
Why do people say hunters have raid utility? They used to, but now they're just damage. Zero raid utility.

It's great that at least one hunter spec is solid, but it shouldn't be survival. There's already a flood of melee, and getting a raid guild to let you melee when they recruited you as ranged DPS, is a tough sell. Most are super full on melee and a lot of mechanics hard limit the number of melee you can bring.

The idea that you can move while casting is great, but really only helps when learning a fight. I've people learn and adjust their DPS cycle, the BM movement advantage really goes away.

One of the ranged damage specs needs to be top DPs for hunters. I don't care which, but make sure it's ranged.
tiered of saying the same thing.
10/23/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Whiskeyjack
There is, however, no excuse for MM being so low. I can only guess it's because MM hunters were wrecking people in War Mode.

MM is weaker in PVP than in PVP at 120. We were competitive at 111 with epic Legion gear, but that phase ended within a week of release.
First 4 fights of Uldir I'm generally top DPS for hunters as MM (and #1 overall for taloc / mother) . I don't raid much however and generally clear up to Zul then stop since most groups begin to wipe too much.

MM is in a bad spot in the sense of how the rotation works. But it can work well in raids and RBGs if your gearing is up to par. Almost always have other hunters asking me about MM during raids or RBGs since they see me being successful with it. But when Uldir first opened, it was always BM hunters at the top and myself near the bottom. Now BM hunters tend to be mid pack players which I still don't believe is necessarily bad. Their AoE is helpful on Vectis, Zek and Zul. Vectics being a fight where I can't even make use of any sort of cleave.
10/23/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Airese

^^^ fanboi alts....
Eh, we're fine. I top Taloc and Mother on mythic every week with an aff lock. Can't expect to compete with some stronger AoE classes on mythic Zek and that's fine. Myhic Vectic is a weird one for us too because some classes have better 2-mob cleave than us in my opinion although that could be a L2P issue on my part. For mythic Fetid, we shine with our amazing burst and mobility. We might not get the top DPS but we can for sure be top of postule DPS/Damage which is what matters. I haven't seen beyond that for Mythic.

In heroic, any dps is fine. Literally any DPS. Take all ret paladins - it's heroic, everyone is welcome and can shine. You might need to sub two out for warlocks on G'Huun but that's another story.

Is this some weird "if I'm not first I'm last" post? I don't get it.
10/25/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Entropyzzee
Eh, we're fine. I top Taloc and Mother on mythic every week with an aff lock. Can't expect to compete with some stronger AoE classes on mythic Zek and that's fine. Myhic Vectic is a weird one for us too because some classes have better 2-mob cleave than us in my opinion although that could be a L2P issue on my part. For mythic Fetid, we shine with our amazing burst and mobility. We might not get the top DPS but we can for sure be top of postule DPS/Damage which is what matters. I haven't seen beyond that for Mythic.

In heroic, any dps is fine. Literally any DPS. Take all ret paladins - it's heroic, everyone is welcome and can shine. You might need to sub two out for warlocks on G'Huun but that's another story.

Is this some weird "if I'm not first I'm last" post? I don't get it.

100% what it seems like lol
We have three BM hunters in our core group and are doing fine. About to be 5/8 mythic with a two day, six hour a week roster. If you use your cooldowns properly, you’ll be able to be top 1/3 on most fights.
10/26/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Pillów
We have three BM hunters in our core group and are doing fine. About to be 5/8 mythic with a two day, six hour a week roster. If you use your cooldowns properly, you’ll be able to be top 1/3 on most fights.

I'm top 5 always.

Its about parsing purple.
What about your personal logs, with your own guild?

How do you personally perform with the group configuration you have been placed into? Are you always at the bottom?

Are players as good as you are, inferior or better?