BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
The Gigavolt attack was causing several raid members to crash every time it went off, it basically made test undoable since group would lose too many members every time it went off. This fight could use a retest when it's a bit more stable so we can give more feedback on mechanics when we're not wiping to bunch of raid being crashed/offline

On mechanics I did see. Shrink could probably be a bit more obvious to the players who didn't get shrink. With a lot of people and a lot of things going on, it's not easy to pay attention to shrink.
I saw a lot say having DX12 on was the cause of the crashing and once they changed to 11 it stopped
I really like the Spark Bot mechanic.

Exploding sheep orbs felt a little too punishing for heroic.

We never saw any shield generators when we got to the first transition.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/F42V6hapZRvLzc9Q

Group was a 8/8M pug.

Sheeps felt too overwhelming for heroic, and the shield generators were not spawning during the 70% intermission. There were also lots of DC issues as other people said.

There were also tons of potential abuse-able spots, since if you climb stairs or stand on the rocks you will never get hit by the sheeps during intermission.

Overall seems like a great fight.