Free Transfer from Hored to Alliance

General Discussion
10/25/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Nobully
10/25/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Senseimoonk
To be fair theres certain parts of the body adults eat that are gross but we still love to

this comment sort of explains your thread title.

aaaah to be 12 again.

I was pointing out 'gross' is not a bad thing

if you were doing that at the age of 12, props to ya lad, clearly got good taste
We already have Draenai and Elves of all flavors dancing on mailboxes. So no thank you.
If it came with a realm transfer then sure. Haven't really been able to get into the Horde zones and the races.
I am still disturbed some people only play one faction.
10/25/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Senseimoonk
Would you (and your friends/guild) do it?

Nope. Tauren or bust. I like their lore, don't @ me

You are kicked out of the horde because you misspelled it. Bye.

Not even if you paid me. Maxed a human ally alt, hated every second of it. I don't want to see Stormwind again unless its on fire.
No, the Alliance is boring and disgusting, bleak.
Never, ever will I roll Ally again.
Absolutely not and I mainly play alliance
Nah. For PvP I have mercenary mode. For PvE I can level an alt cause presumably I'd be doing it for the story anyway.
Just barfed reading the title of this thread
Nope, we already spent the money to change so why would I jut throw that away to deal with the nightmare of trying to recruit for a raiding guild on Alliance?
Ew, no. I don't want to be anywhere near God-Emperor Anduin "Wesley Crusher" Wrynn.

The very thought gives me dry heaves.
i am fine as how i am.
If they were, yeah. It'd be nice to be on the faction Blizzard actually likes

All reps do mirror, including Argent tourny, right?
Had an Alliance alt. I tried to fit in in Ironforge, but I think they might have been onto me. Do I LOOK like I might be Horde?

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2943/15247378660_f96afe0033_b.jpg
Why would anyone want to risk the security of easier recruiting to go to a faction where the population is essentially dying from attrition?
That spelling...ouch.

I'm thinking that if you jumped across to the good guys you may lower the average IQ for both factions.
No.