Lock and Hunter Looking to Break Into Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Sup Folks,

We just hit 120 and we are looking for a chill group to tackle some content with. We are gearing up currently, and as always, we are improving in our class roles.

We have kids, jobs, like the outdoors etc., so we tend to be on the casual side. An event or two will be missed here and there if there is good weather at the beach =) but we are more than willing to help when needed.

A smaller guild might be more our flavor, but hey, we are open minded. If you'd like to adopt us, hit us up!
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 non prot paladin tank, prefer brew or BDK. 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer or resto druid, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
<Warden> is recruiting ALL DPS! Raid is Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST. Come have fun with a tight knit group of semi-hardcore w/a flare for the casual. We're currently 8/8N and 6/8H. MUST BE ECCENTRIC AF.

We're happy to take casuals, PvP'ers, raiders, murlocs, and gnomes... but only if you enjoy getting punted. ;) ;)

Add Zivvy#1938 or Cidex#1234 on BNET, Cidex#1234 or Zivvy#1136 on discord for more info!
Hey there, I think we might be what you're looking for. We understand RL comes first sometimes, many of us also have kids, jobs, school and know they can interfere with plans. If you're interested and want to know more feel free to contact me.

South of Heaven is a multi-game community that has been playing together for over a decade now across multiple MMOs. We’ve been in WoW as members of the Horde on Stormreaver off and on since WotLK. While some of our members have moved on to other games within the SoH community those of us that remain are looking to reinforce our ranks and make some new friends.

• We have members who play casually and some who play at the more progressive end of content. There is a place for everyone.
  • Our goal as a guild is to experience all current content within BfA as well as playing around in older content for fun.
  • Our current focus on the weekdays is new weekly content like Warfronts, Island Expeditions, World Quests and Dungeons (Mythic+ or otherwise).
  • Fri - Sun we focus on Raiding (new and old). Right now, for us that means Raid finder and finding Uldir Normal groups. We're looking to recruit enough members to have our own raid team for Normal and Heroic runs. We have no plans for Mythic raiding.

• We have community forums and an active discord server where you can get to know us, and we can get to know you. So, if you’re interested in joining you’ll need to read through our Guild Policies and Code of Conduct then make an intro post on the forums to get things rolling. We hope to hear from you soon!

www.sohguild.com
    Elend#1729
    If you would come Alliance we love to have you.
    The short Copy pasta
    <Mechanically Challenged> is a brand new 2 day raiding guild that has already
    started mythic progression(8/8H 1/8M) we are looking for a few more like minded raiders that can finish off our roster. We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 9pm-12am EST with Sunday as an optional alt day.

Don't worry about gear because we can fix that. What we cant fix is your personality and raid awareness and that's what we want.

Contact at: Unicornz#1860 or kalivar#1575
    Hey there! We definitely could be a good fit for you guys. I don't really like to spam you I know you got lots of responses. So let me give you the need to know here for you guys and if you like that we can go from there:

Raids: Wed/Thurs 7-10 PST
    We do Alt runs, PvP, Transmog Runs, and Mythic+ throughout the week as well if you're interested in these sorts of things.

Add my btag: Anjeruh#1377
    <The Barber Shop> H8/8 M1/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
    We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
    We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

Who Are We Recruiting?
    2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage, Hunter)
    1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter)

How Do I Express Interest?
    You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
    I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Raid times:
    -Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team Goals:
    -Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge

Team Needs:
    Tanks - FULL
    Healers - All Classes
    DPS - Any and all high parsing players

(Links to recent logs help)

About SGN:
    - SGN on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment. We are currently re-forming this once retired guild with old guildies and new friends alike with current experience between 3-5/8 M Uldir. Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions and we're looking to develop a new raid team focusing on personal and raid progression (most importantly team synergy) built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Apply:

Discord : https://discord.gg/cQfKg4
    Btag: Liverdie#11296 or Thug3299#1940
    Hi Fuggface,

If you are interested in seeing both sides of the faction War in BfA, and you want raiding to be casual and fun then we may be the Guild(s) you are looking for.

We are a Dual Faction Raid Team. We raid on NORMAL Difficulty. We raid one night per week on Alliance and one night per week on Horde.

We wanted to combine our desire to see both faction’s story lines and unique raid experiences, but we also want to keep the raid nights relaxed and stress free. Which is why we stick to Normal Difficulty. Not having to feel the strain of trying to push Heroic, we feel we have a lot more fun just playing Warcraft with friends at a relaxed pace and welcoming atmosphere.

The Horde Guild is called <Minstrels of Doom> and is located on the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server group. The Alliance Guild is called <Shandalar Exiles> and is located on the Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood server group.

Raid nights are Monday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST

Respond here or feel free to contact me at:
    Tega#1389

Yours,
    Tega
    Good morning! We would love to have both of you if we sound like a good fit! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
    Is Alliance an option for you? If so, check us out and let me know

Enter the GUNT – We are a Heroic Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EDT. We want to make GUNT the best GUNT it can be. As such, we're rebuilding our core team. We were previously 8/8N and 5/8H. Casual players are encouraged to join for all content.

Classes/Roles We Need:
    Tanks: Full
    Healers: Shaman, d priest or h pally
    Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy (bonus points for guard/resto os), other classes considered
    Melee DPS: Full
    ***If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>***

Guild Rules:
    --All Guild Members should be age 18+
    --With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk
    --Be respectful of your fellow guildmates
    --No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
    --Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression
    --We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders
    --Have proper enchants and gems
    --Have proper addons installed
    --Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Ryouice#11303
    Sailenia: Sailenia#1415