Alliance should get a choice to help NE

General Discussion
Seriously, if Horde get the Choice for Saurfang, we should get the choice to disobery Alliance HQ and just help out Tyrande. Change the Maive one and have Anduin make a direct order and you disobey it.

Anduin and Greymane will remember that you like to go off on your own while the NE will remember your kindness. A fracture in the Alliance shows.

It's bad enough when Horde had Old Soldiers for themselves only while Alliance got nothing....
Yes. Totally.

The Horde get the option to defy their leader. The Alliance must be given the option to defy theirs, as well.
10/26/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Phelios
Seriously, if Horde get the Choice for Saurfang, we should get the choice to disobery Alliance HQ and just help out Tyrande. Change the Maive one and have Anduin make a direct order and you disobey it.

Anduin and Greymane will remember that you like to go off on your own while the NE will remember your kindness. A fracture in the Alliance shows.

It's bad enough when Horde had Old Soldiers for themselves only while Alliance got nothing....

Greymane is following the Night Elves though. So really only Anduin would be pissed, and I'm fine with that.
Remember when the alliance asked for their own version of Old Soldier?
+1 Alliance should have a choice to take a break from the frequent human story crap. I wouldn't wanna be forced to work with Anduin and Jaina when this other cooler stuff is going on either...
hey were lucky they changed the scenario around for us ill take what we can get
10/26/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Andrin

This.

I'm just glad they took feedback and made it better also worgen help Tyrande so there's that.
10/26/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Candela

Alliance wanted a cinematic that completely ruined one of their top lore characters?

Weird.
10/26/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Akston

Alliance wanted a cinematic that completely ruined one of their top lore characters?

Weird.

The cinematic didn't ruin him.

The Stormwind scenario and 8.1 kinda ruins him.
Most people would TBH, no one cares about Anduin anymore.

Peace is nice and all, when the other side isn't a bunch of sociopaths.
10/26/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Ryzos
10/26/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Andrin

This.

I'm just glad they took feedback and made it better also worgen help Tyrande so there's that.

Not enough I want other generals that the NE help disobey and help the NE. Honor means something. And we the Alliance ow the NE a great debt for being our staunches allies for over 7 Expac. We owe them.
Anduin and Greymane will remember that you like to go off on your own

I'm sure they already pieced that together when I put off a Horde assassination plan to go ride a wooden plank down the dunes in Voldun.
10/26/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Phurr
Anduin and Greymane will remember that you like to go off on your own

I'm sure they already pieced that together when I put off a Horde assassination plan to go ride a wooden plank down the dunes in Voldun.

Yes but it needs to be shown.
Seriously, if Horde get the Choice for Saurfang, we should get the choice to disobery Alliance HQ and just help out Tyrande.

...we do.

It's called queuing for the darkshore warfront.
Any chance I have to go against Jaina I would take it with no second thoughts
As an alliance player I'd like to request that my brothers and sisters in blue/gold please stop with all this "horde gets __ so alliance needs __." Not everything has to be even and watered down. It's a game that gives you choices already. You can choose to roll one faction or both. I'd recommend both. You can choose to help your side by running quests, or dont help your side and level via pet battles.
10/26/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Phelios
10/26/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Ryzos

This.

Not enough I want other generals that the NE help disobey and help the NE. Honor means something. And we the Alliance ow the NE a great debt for being our staunches allies for over 7 Expac. We owe them.

I mean, if Anduin wants to be a greedy lil boy with his army, he can bring us back our immortality to compensate.
You're WELCOME, Azeroth.
10/26/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Firekatkid
10/26/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Phelios

I mean, if Anduin wants to be a greedy lil boy with his army, he can bring us back our immortality to compensate.
You're WELCOME, Azeroth.

Didn't you hear? With the Lorash retcon, a blood elf has essentially lived for 7,000 years. We can say that the night elves have yet to discover the limitations of their lifespan. Nozdormu's blessing of the World Tree might have actually done jack all.
10/26/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Severitas
Didn't you hear? With the Lorash retcon, a blood elf has essentially lived for 7,000 years. We can say that the night elves have yet to discover the limitations of their lifespan. Nozdormu's blessing of the World Tree might have actually done jack all.

This is the Night Elves we're talking about. Blizz loves to kick em in the face.
It'll probably be something stupid like "being near the wisps when they blew their load in Archimonde's face forever scarred them from receiving the gold ranger-- I mean, immortality's power."

It's almost as if one side is constantly getting extra things...

Honestly, I support the Hell outta Tyrande, but even having an option to say 'our priorities are elsewhere now' would be nice from a player agency perspective.

10/26/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Mikaelle
Most people would TBH, no one cares about Anduin anymore.

Peace is nice and all, when the other side isn't a bunch of sociopaths.

It's hard to negotiate when one side's demand is 'you all die.' It's bad faith practice and where's the middle ground for compromise there anyway?