Blizzard is about to lose > 6% of Subs!

Priest
There are too many priests in this game. If they quit, let them quit. They'll be back and hopefully playing something else. Every raid and BG doesn't need 30% priests when there are plenty of other classes to choose from.
If Blizzard made other healers more than 3-button whack-a-mole less people would play Disc.

8.1 Disc in raids will be fine. Top tier still.

8.x whenever BDK gets nerfed will cause Discs to become the worst M+ healers in the game. Also worst during any grievous week between now and the DK nerf.
If OP is one of the 6% of players that quit it will have been worth the nerf.
Good. Every single player who plays disc in BG's should quit when they're nerfed. They are so imbalanced it's laughable. If the game loses players who would essentially exploit like that - which let's be honest, if you've seen a disc priest in a BG it's like condoned exploiting - then good.
10/28/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Pepperhead
Good. Every single player who plays disc in BG's should quit when they're nerfed. They are so imbalanced it's laughable. If the game loses players who would essentially exploit like that - which let's be honest, if you've seen a disc priest in a BG it's like condoned exploiting - then good.

Exploiting? It's part of the game and priest don't heal any better than other healers, get over it. Bet when you hit level 120 and queue in a BG you're going to get you !@#$ rocked.
10/26/2018 09:08 PMPosted by Malyx
10/26/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Torrasque
Disc is highly overtuned and everyone knows it

Not "Highly overtuned", more then anything they are highly overrated.

"Than"...FFS.
10/28/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Pepperhead
Every single player who plays disc in BG's should quit when they're nerfed. They are so imbalanced it's laughable. If the game loses players who would essentially exploit like that - which let's be honest, if you've seen a disc priest in a BG it's like condoned exploiting - then good.
I've been a disc priest main since Wrath. I'm not some fotm player, I'll be a priest for the entire life of this game. I BG once in a while too, that doesn't mean I'm "condoned exploiting" whatever in the world that means. I play Disc when it's good, AND when it's bad. You think I should re-roll when it's good in order to save your sensibilities? Yeah, no.
Disc is being tuned (aka NERFED INTO THE DAMN GROUND) because in mythic raiding, it's ahead. (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#metric=hps) In normal (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#metric=hps&difficulty=3)and heroic (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#metric=hps&difficulty=4), it's middle of the pack. If you're in the top 10% or so of guilds that do mythic raiding and progression, you'll be "brought more in line," down to middle of the pack. Your guild WILL need a ret pally to make you a viable healer on a longer fight, because you WILL probably OOM. If you're in the 90% that only does Normal/Heroic, you will be sitting at the bottom in 8.1, and will want to go holy if you don't want to suck or be incredibly disappointed with your numbers. Blizzard isn't sure how to balance disc to not be OP at the very top, while keeping mid-range viable. They are siding with the elite players (TBH, they have stated before that they balance on MYTHIC raiding), however that doesn't help the average player that just doesn't want to suck. You will also want to bang your head against a wall in mythic+ as well. Have fun SPAMMING SHADOW MEND.
10/27/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Michaelsog
I already know 6 priests that have already quit the game because of the ptr notes. Some ppl don't want to have to change specs or class. Believe me... Blizz might even lose more than 10% of their subs within a few weeks of patch 8.1.

Classic is the only way to save WoW now and to increase subs.
Don't believe me? Here is a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KlDRkcsCZI#t=3s

Just be glad yall ain't warlocks, and have fun.
10/28/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Jogab
If OP is one of the 6% of players that quit it will have been worth the nerf.

I'm not quitting. I'm too good at this game with my one handed gaming style. Maybe you are the kind of person that needs to begone from this game.
if a few small nerfs to the most overpowered healer atm is enough to make people quit then those people were not very good players to begin with and the game is better without them
Yes, disc is overtuned for high end players. It’s still the hardest healer to master, even though they dumbed it down hard from Legion into BfA.

The point is: you can nerf it in so many ways while NOT making it clunky and horrible to play. Weakened Soul is not one of those ways. Not to mention that balancing something based on Mythic raiding (or simply raiding, for what it’s worth) is sure to bring !@#$ty balance to other aspects of the game. PvP disc cant stand WS. Not again, please.
10/29/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Beerzebabe
Just be glad yall ain't warlocks, and have fun.

Yea just be glad we arent the class that all three specs are outperforming our 1 dps spec? oh wait....

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19
10/29/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Sion
if a few small nerfs to the most overpowered healer atm is enough to make people quit then those people were not very good players to begin with and the game is better without them

Nah paladin is the OP healer. I have both classes at 120 and paladin has so much more defensives and flat out better healing.
I was OK with them nerfing things, the minute they nerfed Focused Will my healing priest is shelved, again. Ill still try the shadow buffs though, otherwise, on to my other 7 classes or whatever.

Focused Will hurts, alot.
Waw,

The challenger !@#$head comments here.
Disc op = false.
The incoming changes are solely PVE based and will make disc trash tier in arenas. Im not talking about BGs or world PVP - noone cares for this %^-*.
If there is no balancing pvp patch to balance out the ridiculous amount of nerfs, disc is dead in arenas.
To all the crybaby challengers, its not disc its you, l2p.