Alliance kill so many innocent Zandalari..

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
10/27/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Eleroleron
I love it.

Just watched the Alliance campaign that leads to the siege. This is wonderful.

They must be purged to ensure the Alliance's future. As always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4DI_efyCuw

They allied with the Horde in a time of war. That means they are now AT war.

They got what they deserved. The night elf civilians were murdered when there WAS NO WAR CURRENTLY.

Horde start a war by burning thousands of civilians and Horde don’t bat an eye.

Alliance retaliate during war and Horde scream murder.
10/27/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Zimos
Flipside, Azeroth probably wouldn't have been strong enough to beat the Legion had the Horde (Ergo, Orcs, Trolls, etc.) weren't present.
I think this is debatable tbh, if the orcs never showed up, nerzhul never would've become the lich king and the plague of undeath would've never spread, so the high elves would be at full strength as well as all the human kingdoms that were ravaged in the wake of both the horde and plague.

Of course, there's ton of other events to talk about and debate if the horde truely helped with, or if the orcs never coming to azeroth would prevent them from happening at all. Like cthun for example, without the orcs the alliance would've had no reason to go find kalimdor so they wouldn't know what was going on there at all until it was too late
10/27/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Sesshomaru
In the time it took to actually watch the video, about 15 people who apparently did NOT watch video posted.

Watch the video, THEN comment. All the killing done in the video were military forces and Blood Troll barbarians.

Well damn...I totally forgot that guards seeking to defend their city from a surprise invading force...can no longer be considered innocents...

Didnt get that memo. Shame on those sinners. Especially the King that was given no choice but to die or surrender his city to the Alliance.
10/27/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Atarael
10/27/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Starlagosa

Alliance players kill the parents of little children in Kul tiras.

Yeah we should be much more compassionate like the horde and burn them alive with their parents.

If you're just going to ignore that the Alliance aren't the good guys don't expect Horde players to care what you think.
10/27/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Zerde
10/27/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Fizsalie
Problem with righteousness it normally ends in equal or worse act it is trying to be righteous about.

Morally grey?

Except this one is clearly on the righteous side. Hell, at this point nearly anything the Alliance does to stop whatever twisted scheme Sylvanas is planning is justifiable.

So killing citizens is justifiable? Even when Zandalar had nothing to do with Teldrissil? Yeah... Ok

Keep believing that two wrongs make a right. Because Alliance can kill anyone/do anything with out moral and ethical issues because it is justifiable?

Please...
10/27/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Fortuna
10/27/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Starlagosa
Alliance players kill the parents of little children in Kul tiras.

I'm curious who you think had little children in Kul Tiras. The pirates? Well, maybe. The witches? We saw how much regard Lady Waycrest had for her daughter. The Old God cultists? Probably already sent them to the altar.

Oh, I know, it's the quillboar, isn't it? Well, the little quillboarlets will be adopted by Hobbs, they'll be fine.

I can't remember for sure, it could be the Ashvane company. There are little children running around and players are killing their parents right in front of them.

My point is it's not different, except the children aren't crying and there is no dialog.

Doesn't make it different. If she wants to condemn one action by the Horde npcs she's a hypocrite if she does those quests.
10/27/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Starlagosa
I can't remember for sure, it could be the Ashvane company. There are little children running around and players are killing their parents right in front of them.

My point is it's not different, except the children aren't crying and there is no dialog.

Doesn't make it different. If she wants to condemn one action by the Horde npcs she's a hypocrite if she does those quests.

Uh those children aren't there because they are the children of the NPC, they are there because they are forced labor and you help them by killing their slavers.
10/27/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Eleroleron
Well damn...I totally forgot that guards seeking to defend their city from a surprise invading force...can no longer be considered innocents...

So I guess the NEs would like to have a word with you...
10/27/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Tabaqui
10/27/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Atarael
What's that little girl from Brennadam? You're looking for your mommy? Oh well that's her over there impaled on a spear. And that's your puppies smoldering corpse next to her.

Thanks horde.

It's nice to see you guys can rise to the bar we raised and then excel over it! Good job, Alliance!

You obviously haven’t played us in pvp.
"innocent Zandalari"
Hey now. It's not about the tree.

That Blood Elf in A Good War made it clear he wanted the Night Elves to do something about the trolls that killed his friends and decorated their huts with their bodyparts.

... And since the Zandalari were supporting the Amani 100% in those days and fighting alongside them, I'm just trying to do that. Better late than never!
I mean, I'm pretty sure there's still some high bone trophies from the troll wars rattling around that pyramid. Family heirlooms made from the skulls of high elves.

Some of them might even be recent! I'm sure the Amani gave them gifts when they allied again a few years ago.

I mean, I thought Blood Elves took people trying to wipe out their entire race kind of personally and held grudges for thousands of years. No?
10/27/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Caelin
10/27/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Tabaqui
How's Camp Tarajo doing these days?

"For his own part, High Chieftain Baine Bloodhoof accepted that Camp Taurajo was a legitimate military target, as they did train hunters and warriors there, and knows that Hawthorne refused to have its civilians slaughtered.[4]"

We allowed the civilian Tauren population to leave, those that reminded to defend them homes were treated as hostile combatants. Too bad the Horde are no longer "honorable" enough to do the same...

You might think you did, but you didn't. Just like we apparently didn't leave the civilans on Darkshore alive, even when we did.

There's a trail of dead tauren being eaten by hyenas to the Southern Barrens. The refugees there talk about how the Alliance attacked when all their warriors were off hunting and how some of them managed to find a break in the alliance lines and escape with some of the children.

Nope. Y'all massacred everyone.
10/27/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Tabaqui
There's a trail of dead tauren being eaten by hyenas to the Southern Barrens. The refugees there talk about how the Alliance attacked when all their warriors were off hunting and how some of them managed to find a break in the alliance lines and escape with some of the children.

The break in the line was on purpose. The Alliance where trying to cause no casualties but things went wrong.

That's more then the current Horde will ever do or try to do.
10/27/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Valynx
Village of Trolls? City of Trolls? Civilization of Trolls? That civilization 100% gets sacked and its population massacred. This is how this works. This is how this has always worked.

You could replace "trolls" with "night elves" and these statements would still hold true.
10/27/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Eleroleron
They must be purged to ensure the Alliance's future. As always.
How?

The Zandalari have always had good ties with both the Alliance and the Horde. The group we saw in Cata and Pandaria was the rebellion formed by Zul.

The Zandalari never asked for any of this, but since the Horde were the ones who helped the future Zandalari leader out of the Stockades (Who was imprisoned for no reason) it then somehow justifies this assault and killing of innocents.

10/27/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Sylassanna
... And since the Zandalari were supporting the Amani 100% in those days and fighting alongside them
Another example of why you're still not justified in this assault: This was not Rastakhan's choice to support the Amani. In fact they're grudgingly allowed inside Zuldazar, because the Zandalari after all, are setting an example for all other Troll Tribes to follow.

10/27/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Wiggin
They allied with the Horde in a time of war. That means they are now AT war.
They haven't allied yet. The only reason this assault happened was to prevent the Zandalari from joining the Horde by showing them that the Horde wouldn't protect them.
10/27/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Zingashi
The Zandalari were good guys in Classic.

The Zandalari used us to fight against Hakkar, so we assumed they were the good guys, but we fought the exact same Trolls in Throne of Thunder, so we now know otherwise.

Edit: In relation to this post, though, I can't believe so many people are just believing what the OP said instead of watching the video he linked to find out he's full of crap and is simply lying to our faces.
10/27/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Grellos
I don't approve. Just because the lost-cause Sylvannas burned a tree of innocents, does not mean alliance should kill Zandalari for fun.

The whole horde was there helping kill civilians if I recall.
The Zandalari have always been known to be evil.
Just all part of the never ending cycle of lust for vengeance. Borolus will be next then what's next Silvermoon Ironforge thunderbluff exodar until both sides drive themselves into extinction lol.