why is horde winning BGS?

Battlegrounds
10/29/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Fiveshot
10/29/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Photonfervor
...Is this for BGs at 120 or all levels?

At 120

Actually, we don't really know this. Seems that site tracks low levels too
10/29/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Jugajr
10/29/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Miadra

Just because that is the overall win rate, it does not mean he is personally having that kind of luck.
We can’t make everyone personally have a good winrate.

I actually did considerably worse in epic battlegrounds this week. However, my overall win percentage improved, so I must have won more normal battlegrounds than I lost and just didn't notice. Edit: and even when it's an 8 minute queue.

And yet, I'm queued specific for AV now ... love it even when I lose, and even when I'm capped and can't get any tangible rewards out of it.
That’s why this addon should just be baseline for everyone. We have the overall stats but they really should have a separate section like they do for rated that resets each season.

I did not say you could make everyone have a good win rate. I didn't say anything even close to that. All I said was his win rate may not be what the average overall win rate is, therefore his statements cannot justifiably be called hyperbole.
10/28/2018 09:38 PMPosted by Deadleaf
I like a big part of Horde go merc mode for Epic BGs... IoC and AV are quick easy wins 90% of the time as alliance.

Normal BGs though Horde all the way.

when are your queing up because for me its 90%of the time the horde wins? I will go like 10-12 epic bgs in a row till I will finally see a win.
As far as epic BGs, Alli have a mind set that its a insta win. For a while yes, Horde Black listed it and it was mostly Bots running it. For Alli it was Que up, Farm bots, win.
Then the Horde did something the Alli haven't quite figured out yet, They started playing... the minds are still blown to this day.
Random Que, for the most part it's the first team that falls behind, and sometimes its just within the first 2 minutes, they get quitters and the game never ques in new players, they fall more and more behind or they just stand around and !@#$% to each out and call it quits. Fairly even for this.

Time of day, week and what events take a factor too.
10/28/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Eisenhorne
Alliance thinks that Horde always wins. Horde apparently thinks that Alliance always wins... Strange

It amuses me a lot. I play on both sides. Both are equally terrible and equally amazing.

10/28/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Zahruk
usually I merc que alliance for evening play, it's been a 100% win rate until this evening

If it's past 10 pm my time it's not even a question which side I que for. My baby will be dressed in blue. If it's morning, I'll wear red. In between and it's a flip of the coin. But generally alliance since they've been more fun to pvp with.
I dont know..alliance been winning ALL DAY today. there's no evening..or mid day..or kids at school logic working. Just ALL DAY..and its a steam roll.

It's like Blizzard secretly gave them a 30% dmg buff.
because basically thats what it feels like.

Though I know that is not the case.
10/30/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Dereorc
I dont know..alliance been winning ALL DAY today. there's no evening..or mid day..or kids at school logic working. Just ALL DAY..and its a steam roll.

It's like Blizzard secretly gave them a 30% dmg buff.
because basically thats what it feels like.

Though I know that is not the case.

And ive been losing all night long. Both factions have their streaks of wins and losses.
10/30/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Darelin
And ive been losing all night long. Both factions have their streaks of wins and losses.

I think what he might be pointing out is an upswing in ally win starting on Tuesday

but in truth. if you guys are telling the truth ... server location (as well as time) probably has a significant part in outcomes ... I know we'd like to imagine that it's one single pool of players out there but peoples experiences are so different (if they are telling the truth) then it simply can't be one single pool of players.

and the various pools of players might even rotate over time depending on how they manage loads on the back end