100-0 fire mage/rogue

Arenas
Definitely stack the opener, giving the mage a free db + nova on your whole team. That is certainly the best way to win the game.
10/31/2018 01:49 AMPosted by Survïvalïst
10/30/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Chorong

That sounds like a well played from the R/M lol.

Get peeled? I'm assuming turbo so defensive fear. Defensive stun. Defensive disarm. Purging like hell before so you can insta purge combust. Dropping grounding right when you see step kidney to get the double fire blast. Hex mage. Stack so meteor divides the dmg. Pressure the mage into a block during their go.

Or if the MW is good pre-wall the step kidney.

Did I miss something?

So what you're saying Is the mistweaver has to be a God among men to beat foaming at the mouth Neanderthals? Yea seems balanced.

What. I literally listed one thing for the MW to do, the rest is for his teammates to peel.

Shamans don't have a defensive they can press while stunned as well. Instead they have pre-wolf (if talented), pre-wall, or pre-earthen totem if they wanna stop a go themselves.
10/31/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Jao
10/31/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Courser
wait what defensive can rshams press while stunned?

Alright you got me, but you have to admit that it feels good to have a shield and mail armor while stunned vs me, a MW, basically lubed up and in the prone position at all times.

Sure they have a shield and mail armor but can they kite? There's always a give and take for healers. Be happy that at least you can get trained by Turbo and can kite.
This comp is a nightmare. Rogue + Mage simply has too many control options with very little overlapping diminishing returns. I honestly don't feel like playing arenas after 1800CR because of this combination.
10/31/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Chodem
Definitely stack the opener, giving the mage a free db + nova on your whole team. That is certainly the best way to win the game.

At least it'll break the sap on the enhance and he can shear + grounding. But that might be too advanced amirite?
10/31/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Chorong

At least it'll break the sap on the enhance and he can shear + grounding. But that might be too advanced amirite?

How do you shear instant casts? I know you dont think much playing disc priest but use that noggin.
10/31/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Chorong
Sure they have a shield and mail armor but can they kite? There's always a give and take for healers. Be happy that at least you can get trained by Turbo and can kite.

Are you trying to tell me rshams can't kite? I play an rsham, I really can't agree with that.
10/31/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Dontwannabe
but it feels so good when you beat rmp!!!

You can never beat RMX , you only win if they make mistakes ..

My point was meant to imply that they don't have to just kill you in the opener anymore, you have literally given them ANY start they want because you are all grouped up and doing nothing. It's insane to think that is ok.

:D
10/31/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Chodem

My point was meant to imply that they don't have to just kill you in the opener anymore, you have literally given them ANY start they want because you are all grouped up and doing nothing. It's insane to think that is ok.

That's how it's been since WoD and when was the list time you saw R/M win Blizzcon? Somehow the good players figured out that one person peeling is enough to survive a whole go but somehow ppl in arena forums can't figure it out. Or you actually trade defensives for the entire arsenal of offensives that R/M pops in the opener.

Idk we see a lot of RMPala in 2200 MMR as ret/spriest/rsham and if we live the opener most R/M teams just kinda don't do anything after. Tells you how much fotm fire/assa players there are LOL. It's strong, but beatable.

10/31/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Jao
10/31/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Chorong

Are you trying to tell me rshams can't kite? I play an rsham, I really can't agree with that.
Sure, show me a clip of an Rsham kiting a DH, without any peels.
10/30/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Awlday

*warrior splits from enhance*

*both get cross ccd*

*monk stands on neither for free cc break+damage split*

WTF NERF THIS UNPEELABLE !@#$

So you went from "hey i rolled a rogue to play rogue/fire fotm train in an attempt to finally get higher than 2k" to "lululu u so dumb for losing to rmx lulululu" in under 1 week? That's damn impressive.
going to play rogue...brb
just another /cry 'nerf RMx' thread. nothing to see here.
When you have one broken class ( rogue ) that runs with another broken class ( Mage )

Magic will happen. And not good magic... I'm talking about evil black magic. global you at their leisure kinda black magic.

Lol! Sounds like a good idea to me!!

Funny thing is, their counter BM hunter and MM hunter, both got nerfed into the ground due to complaints. That comp wouldn't be the thing it is if a MM hunter could 140k aimed shot the mage with double tap and 5 stacks of steady aim. And fire mages wouldn't be a thing if a BM could sick their pet on them without it doing only 30% of its actual damage due to all the nerfs.
i think they need to do something about fires pyro's 20k per is a bit to much.
10/31/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Zvën
just another /cry 'nerf RMx' thread. nothing to see here.

You enjoying your 1st glad ever?

Is that why you are so defensive in every thread regarding rmp?

Just curious, grats on the hard earned achievment.
11/01/2018 12:41 AMPosted by Guldalina

Funny thing is, their counter BM hunter and MM hunter, both got nerfed into the ground due to complaints. That comp wouldn't be the thing it is if a MM hunter could 140k aimed shot the mage with double tap and 5 stacks of steady aim. And fire mages wouldn't be a thing if a BM could sick their pet on them without it doing only 30% of its actual damage due to all the nerfs.

BM is just like assa, it shouldn't be viable in PvP. MM nerfs weren't a thing, they were just badly designed in the beginning on BFA, and still are omegalul.