Alliance always at a disadvantage

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 9 10 11 17 Next
11/04/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Sydarar
Honestly, this is a whole new level of white knighting. "if it was a problem they would have fixed it." Lol.

they actually did. there used to be endless QQ from horde about EMFH, it was unfair that humans got both trinket slots and the pvp trinket effect. that fact that alliance is QQing about horde racials after years of having OP racials is just funny. the only reason you're upset is that you don't get wins handed to you on a silver platter. well too bad, you want to win, you gotta earn it.
https://imgur.com/a/ekDKczM

Us poor Alliance, never winning, boohoo
11/04/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Jugajr

Ill post mine from earlier aka yestderday n stuff im doing rated yolos rn atm its quite fun .
11/04/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Toughguybob
There's really no need to bring up rating on the bg forums,

Exactly. Why would someone with 2 braincells working bring e-peen points/achievements unless they run out of common sense and try to cyber punch you with points/achievements?

there's alot of fanbois here as far I can tell but non the less I get some entretainment off this part of the forums.. so many baits, alot of personal experience that instantly gets translated into "gIt gUd".. I love it..

11/04/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Inemia
you aren't method, a top 0.01% player can and will make use of small upgrades, but those aren't the players in random bgs, so that argument doesn't really hold water.

a minor upgrade in one slot is generally not going to make that much of a difference to the average player, and this gap is even bigger in pvp, a skilled pvper does not need to out ilvl someone to beat them.

the biggest reason you are losing is your mentality and your skill, not your ilvl, not your racials, and certainly not what top 0.01% players are doing.

you tried to sound cool and you just parroted the same things that most of this people already posted long ago bud..
upgrades are upgrades period. Pve wise you can sim yourself, pvp wise you have sets to switch around much like pve fights.. you can pretend your "genius" all you want here, ilvl does matter on pve and pvp.. it does hold argument if the best pve players in the world think in pve you need more gear to overcome a way higher challenge it matters, only someone that love to lie to themselves wouldnt realize it but you keep progressing or not really outgearing HC uldir by doing arenas or m+

besides, this forum is about random bg's or rated bg's in general.. which again proves my point that not only gear matters at bg's in general.. being multi glad r1 with greens/blues and jumping straight to rated bg's wont make yourself useful no matter how much "skilled" you think you're..
11/04/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Inemia
11/04/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Sydarar
Honestly, this is a whole new level of white knighting. "if it was a problem they would have fixed it." Lol.

they actually did. there used to be endless QQ from horde about EMFH, it was unfair that humans got both trinket slots and the pvp trinket effect. that fact that alliance is QQing about horde racials after years of having OP racials is just funny. the only reason you're upset is that you don't get wins handed to you on a silver platter. well too bad, you want to win, you gotta earn it.

The picture of entitled Horde syndrome. More players, more raiding, all on the back of overpowered racials and ingrained dev bias, yet still preaching about earning things. You're playing the coddled faction, no matter how deep your denial.
11/05/2018 01:30 AMPosted by Kïtanä
11/04/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Jugajr

Ill post mine from earlier aka yestderday n stuff im doing rated yolos rn atm its quite fun .

I live up to my word

https://imgur.com/a/eOmcQYq

Ouch yea alliance is so bad . Yes these are casual bgs if anyone asks i did randoms all day and couple hrs of rated.
Why don't you just show your total bgs, are you filtering it?
11/04/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Kïtanä

Its been 60/40 for multiple years now. The playerbase continuing to go Horde 55%+ and rising play Horde and things like Warmode being 10-1 Horde to Alliance are clear proof of this.

Thats a lie i wq and often do wpvp out in warmode and its pretty even between alliance and horde .

Then your experience is unusual. Go look at GD if you want a clue as to how it is for the vast majority of players. The balance is so uneven that most Alliance don't even bother using warmode.

Thats a lie i wq and often do wpvp out in warmode and its pretty even between alliance and horde .

Then your experience is unusual. Go look at GD if you want a clue as to how it is for the vast majority of players. The balance is so uneven that most Alliance don't even bother using warmode.

I feel like if your source is the General Discussion forum your argument may have a few holes...
Running around in WarMode I have to actively hunt alliance to fight.

While leveling ally Druid I don’t have that issue.
11/04/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Tsataga
11/04/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Jugajr
...I heard 2-3 isn’t really premading though. Rarely am I actually in a 5 man.
Shouldn’t be in a 2-3 man either. Think of the children.

What do you have against Jugajrjr?
11/05/2018 03:21 AMPosted by Toughguybob
Why don't you just show your total bgs, are you filtering it?

You can just click on Kïtanä's character name to see that she has a win rate of ~40% on the majority of BGs...

Totally backs up those arguments...
11/05/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Yarrow
11/04/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Tsataga
... Shouldn’t be in a 2-3 man either. Think of the children.

What do you have against Jugajrjr?

Nothing? She knows how serious my comment was.
11/05/2018 01:37 AMPosted by Xyona
you tried to sound cool and you just parroted the same things that most of this people already posted long ago bud..

maybe thats because they are right? when all the experienced pvpers are telling you the same thing, they might be on to something. denial of the truth is not going to further your argument.

ilvl does matter on pve and pvp.. it does hold argument if the best pve players in the world think in pve you need more gear to overcome a way higher challenge it matters

but you don't understand why they need that gear, so its value is lost on you anyway. without that understanding just doing what they do won't help you down bosses.

you can pretend your "genius" all you want here, ilvl does matter on pve and pvp..

*you're a

and ilvl doesn't matter that much in pvp, in pve it matters less than the average player thinks it does.

besides, this forum is about random bg's or rated bg's in general.. which again proves my point that not only gear matters at bg's in general.. being multi glad r1 with greens/blues and jumping straight to rated bg's wont make yourself useful no matter how much "skilled" you think you're..

hahaha, bgs are probably where gear matters the least, and yes, if you're a R1 gladiator you can drop into a bg with blues and greens and still be effective. the fact that you don't think so shows just how little you understand about pvp. no wonder you lose a lot.

11/05/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Sydarar
The picture of entitled Horde syndrome.

so entitled i capped the flag 3 times and won the game, i'm also in so much denial that i call out strats, caps, and backcaps, i like to win, so i make it happen, guess that makes me coddled. but you know, your feelings are hurt about losing, so i guess that means i should just hand the win over to you.

hahahahaha General Discussion. My sides hurt

With shards, they try to even out numbers between factions. Might be shards where Alliance are outnumbered, it all depends on the amount each side has warmode on for at any given time. People joining LFG groups tend to mess with that as well.
WM is bad for Alliance, why are you arguing. Majority of the shards are just terrible. Alliance don't even have control of their zones.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/jugajr/achievements/player-vs-player/world

You just haven't done enough WPVP (pretty much none tbh) to say things.
11/05/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Toughguybob
WM is bad for Alliance, why are you arguing. Majority of the shards are just terrible. Alliance don't even have control of their zones.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/jugajr/achievements/player-vs-player/world

All I do is world quests, plus I'm on an RP server. Doesn't stop the fact that there is sharding, Alliance just refuse to turn warmode on. They do it to themselves.
07/24/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Phalanx
It is likely because there is a significantly greater number of Horde active in War Mode at the moment. Essentially your shard is the "leftover Horde" shard.

The system maintains a number of shards which attempt to maintain a degree of faction balance within them. When we have an excess of one faction, those are put into their own shard until more of the other faction arises.

Not ideal, and we're doing what we can to reduce the frequency of that occurrence.
11/05/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/05/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Toughguybob

All I do is world quests, plus I'm on an RP server. Doesn't stop the fact that there is sharding, Alliance just refuse to turn warmode on. They do it to themselves.

So you don't wpvp, so you don't know.
You also play on a rp server as you just said which is your server only, you'll never experience the imbalance of a normal server. So what if there's sharding, not even sharding can make it even.
Alliance did turn it on, the faction imbalance is just so big.
11/05/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Toughguybob
Alliance did turn it on, the faction imbalance is just so big.

Where are you getting this from? Yes, pve guilds and rated pvpers... but for warmode players, are you just assuming? And clearly not enough Alliance turned it on otherwise most shards would be balanced and you might have a couple imbalanced servers based on the blue post.