Alliance always at a disadvantage

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 4 5 6 17 Next
11/02/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Oozo
11/02/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Jugajr

https://imgur.com/a/s3YUluf

Bunch of BGs at prime time, still 50/50. If anything, I feel like epics hold me back so I could just not queue them.

It doesn't matter how many random BGs you win past the first when trying to complete the dailies. The epic BG matters a lot.

Intentionally avoiding AV isn't going to help your argument.

BTW, your 50/50 at primetime is a hell of a lot worse than my 16W/0L at primetime since switching.

Shes bragging about a 50% winrate when she probably queues with premades. Meanwhile an undergeared Horde solo queues and has a 60% winrate yet she still thinks things are even.

She needs to pretend things are even because she can't admit Horde racials are better and have been better for years. She cant admit shes a 1500 rated player that desperately needs that racial advantage.
11/03/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It doesn't matter how many random BGs you win past the first when trying to complete the dailies. The epic BG matters a lot.

BTW, your 50/50 at primetime is a hell of a lot worse than my 16W/0L at primetime since switching.

Shes bragging about a 50% winrate when she probably queues with premades. Meanwhile an undergeared Horde solo queues and has a 60% winrate yet she still thinks things are even.

She needs to pretend things are even because she can't admit Horde racials are better and have been better for years. She cant admit shes a 1500 rated player that desperately needs that racial advantage.
I solo queue alliance side as much as with friends. Who is this undergeared horde solo queuing? Also where am I bragging? Welcome to discussions.
Yeah there's just no way it's "50 / 50" like some posters claim.

More *likely* it's something like Horde ~60%-65% win rate. Anyone who spends a few days solo-queueing Alliance bgs will quickly come to the same conclusion.

"50 / 50"? Nah, that's just not what I see and I solo-queue exclusively (no pocket healer, no pre-made/friends, no voice comms, etc).

No need to sugarcoat it, Alliance does worse in bgs on average.
11/03/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Gdtroll
Yeah there's just no way it's 50 / 50 like some posters claim.

More *likely* it's something like Horde ~60%-65% win rate. Anyone who spends a few days solo-queueing Alliance bgs will quickly come to the same conclusion.

50 / 50? Nah, that's just not what I see and I solo-queue exclusively (no pocket healer, no pre-made/friends, no voice comms, etc).
No one said it’s exactly 50/50. 47/53 is close enough.
11/03/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Jugajr

50 / 50? Nah, that's just not what I see and I solo-queue exclusively (no pocket healer, no pre-made/friends, no voice comms, etc).

Too bad it's not that close.
...No one said it’s exactly 50/50. 47/53 is close enough.

Too bad it's not that close.
Ofc it is.
11/02/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Oozo

You have created quite the fantasy world. Is it a 24/7 thing for you or just when you're playing video games?

Its been 60/40 for multiple years now. The playerbase continuing to go Horde 55%+ and rising play Horde and things like Warmode being 10-1 Horde to Alliance are clear proof of this.
11/03/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Muffindiver

You have created quite the fantasy world. Is it a 24/7 thing for you or just when you're playing video games?

Thank you for chiming in White knight, but I don't have time to respond to 1400 rated tauren shamans.
<span class="truncated">...</span>No one said it’s exactly 50/50. 47/53 is close enough.

Its been 60/40 for multiple years now. The playerbase continuing to go Horde 55%+ and rising play Horde and things like Warmode being 10-1 Horde to Alliance are clear proof of this.

At this point you are a climate change denier grasping at straws. The fact you still post this nonsense again and again shows how badly you as a 1500 MMR player need that racial advantage
How do I get a racial advantage playing this toon? Ahaha got the unedited version. Glad you finally saw I’ve been playing alliance.
This all goes deeper into faction disparity. One side has more players and activity going on in PvP and PvE, and it's actively caused by the developers themselves via bias. It's just spilled over into PvP.

The level of white knighting in here is just gross. Some people will defend them all the way to the bottom, which now that they're on to mobile games will be fairly soon.
11/03/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Sydarar
This all goes deeper into faction disparity. One side has more players and activity going on in PvP and PvE, and it's actively caused by the developers themselves via bias. It's just spilled over into PvP.

The level of white knighting in here is just gross. Some people will defend them all the way to the bottom, which now that they're on to mobile games will be fairly soon.
The more people that go horde mean the more bads they get though.

I pointed it out years ago and the same White knights like "Kirama" or w/e her name was and Jughead were repeating the same things as they are now.

And guess what, the imbalance has gotten worse as predicted. 0 reason to play Ally when Horde has better PVP + PVE racials, bigger playerpool and is also favored by Blizz devs for things like Warfronts which they got first.
11/03/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou

I pointed it out years ago and the same White knights like "Kirama" or w/e her name was and Jughead were repeating the same things as they are now.

And guess what, the imbalance has gotten worse as predicted. 0 reason to play Ally when Horde has better PVP + PVE racials, bigger playerpool and is also favored by Blizz devs for things like Warfronts which they got first.
Don't forget merc mode :)

the Alliance insta-queues (normal bgs) and ~5 minute epic bg queues are nice, for sure. Great way to get some practice, minus the long wait of the Horde queue.
11/03/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Gdtroll
11/03/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou

Don't forget merc mode :)

the Alliance insta-queues (normal bgs) and ~5 minute epic bg queues are nice, for sure. Great way to get some practice, minus the long wait of the Horde queue.
Why would you merc if alliance always loses? Isn’t that the big argument.
<span class="truncated">...</span>Don't forget merc mode :)

Why would you merc if alliance always loses? Isn’t that the big argument.
Meh... I'm a pretty impatient guy in real life. The way I see it, if the Horde queue is taking too long (say, 20-30 minutes as is sometimes the case), then it's better to queue as Ally and be *guaranteed* to get into some PvP action within 5-6 minutes.

Or, I might just be in the mood to try out a new talent build. There are a number of reasons to merc, it's not all about winning - sometimes you just want some random PvP and you don't really care about the outcome (it's not "my" team afterall).

Also, no one said Alliance "never" wins. In fact, when I queue epic bgs as merc I'm actually hoping it's Isle of Conquest that pops as it's the most time-efficient way to get the 65 points (you can be in and out in like 12 minutes).
Omg lol very hard ! In my experience every day alliance wins alot. 2 o more healers on the same bg. Horde 0 or 1 healer. Horde never play objectives. They just pvp on middle,no defend no 1 kill the Efc.
So i play like 10 game every day and just im able to win atleat 1 bg.
Well dont cry about alliance is losing all the time cuz i never win. Just get a friend and do 2v2 if you want atleast some pvp boxes to win gold tokens and crap cuz they never give gear. I Think blizzard hate me and gave me the - 098% Rng even in raids and dungeons .So fix my Rng blizz please lol
20-30? 5-6? We must not be playing the same game.

Or, I might just be in the mood to try out a new talent build. There are a number of reasons to merc, it's not all about winning - sometimes you just wanna PvP and you don't really care about the outcome (it's not "my" team afterall).
So you admit you are part of the problem?
11/03/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Jugajr

Or, I might just be in the mood to try out a new talent build. There are a number of reasons to merc, it's not all about winning - sometimes you just wanna PvP and you don't really care about the outcome (it's not "my" team afterall).
So you admit you are part of the problem?

So you admit there is a problem?

<span class="truncated">...</span>So you admit you are part of the problem?

So you admit there is a problem?
Not at all. Let me rephrase: “so you admit you are part of your problem?”