Alliance always at a disadvantage

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 8 9 10 17 Next
11/04/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Jugajr
Plus why are we comparing pve to pvp? There’s scaling in pvp.

his argument is that because horde racials are better in pve and we got warfronts first, that this let all of horde clear heroic uldir faster, allowing horde to massively outgear alliance in pvp, leading to the supposedly constant wins for horde.
11/04/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Inemia
11/04/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Jugajr
Plus why are we comparing pve to pvp? There’s scaling in pvp.

his argument is that because horde racials are better in pve and we got warfronts first, that this let all of horde clear heroic uldir faster, allowing horde to massively outgear alliance in pvp, leading to the supposedly constant wins for horde.
Haha haha that’s a good laugh!
11/04/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Jugajr
11/04/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Inemia

Haha haha that’s a good laugh!

oh hey, gratz on 75k btw.
11/04/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Inemia
11/04/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Jugajr
...Haha haha that’s a good laugh!

oh hey, gratz on 75k btw.
Thanks!

First of all i am actually max level . Secondly, I do wpvp in Nazmir,Zand,Vol and Kult aswell as Hellfire still at times and Darkshire etc etc. Its been pretty even . I mean you wouldnt know you just sit here complain& dodge duels .

Warmode is not even. It's broken, and is confirmed by blizzard that they're looking for ways to make it less lopsided. You obviously do nothing if you think it's even.

Also you dodge duels too.

She will plug her ears and pretend she didn't hear either of us after being proven wrong, same as Jugs saying racials are even for the past 5 years yet players continue to migrate to Horde for both PVP and PVE.

Also we are probably the only ones that have done rbgs at 2k+MMR in this thread so you have to take what they say with a grain of salt
11/04/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
Warmode is not even. It's broken, and is confirmed by blizzard that they're looking for ways to make it less lopsided. You obviously do nothing if you think it's even.

She will plug her ears and pretend she didn't hear either of us after being proven wrong, same as Jugs saying racials are even for the past 5 years yet players continue to migrate to Horde for both PVP and PVE.

Also we are probably the only ones that have done rbgs at 2k+MMR in this thread so you have to take what they say with a grain of salt
2k mmr? Yea been there. Not CR but you haven’t recently. Good try though.

2k is a joke to Bob
<span class="truncated">...</span>

First of all i am actually max level . Secondly, I do wpvp in Nazmir,Zand,Vol and Kult aswell as Hellfire still at times and Darkshire etc etc. Its been pretty even . I mean you wouldnt know you just sit here complain& dodge duels .

I do not ? Lel. Im not going to accept a duel to not post anymore im not dumb im not going to give you what you want .Thats like 1st grader stuff how old are you ?

idk what your obssession with me is you need some help sweety its getting creepy.

It doesnt seem that imbalanced to me i never have problems. I have lots of fun i know that.All the fights ive been in have had even numbers of people so /shrug

At level 29 doubtful post on a main pls

2k is a joke to Bob

It is to me as well Ive been there with no voice teams you just need other good players. Thats the point, most of this thread hasn't even been that high.

So when you are talking about racials in pvp you likely have 0 clue what you are talking about
2k in 2011 and thinks he’s as good as Bob lmao.
11/04/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Jugajr

I gave you 7 years to catchup and you still haven't been able to. Guess your Horde racials weren't enough of an edge huh?
11/04/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou

I gave you 7 years to catchup and you still haven't been able to. Guess your Horde racials weren't enough of an edge huh?

Maybe shes like the rest of us and just likes to play for fun ?
11/04/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou

Seven years and you never hit 2k again.

#Carried to 2k.
I got 2k in 5s. Now I just win randoms as alliance.
There's really no need to bring up rating on the bg forums, sometimes when someone rating bashes then you can bring it up, but for a flat out opening 'point' in your argument it's just meh.

I rarely ever bring up rating, and I enjoy posting on Bob or other toons that have no achievements shown because whenever people talk crap to me I just dunk them in game and have unlisted yt videos of them for my own personal laugh. In Legion I was super close to 100% pvp chieves, BFA i'm close just have to farm that WPVP stuff and some rbg wins.

Also it's a game so that too ;)
11/02/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Wigglebutt
Horde wins more bgs = horde gets gear quicker

which means alliance has a worse chance at winning

which means longer and more frustrating losing streaks, while horde keeps getting the gear alliance will never get

This post is why we get ridiculous class imbalances and nerf in WoW. The very vocal minority of whiners with their hyperbole and theories. Just !@#$. Look at my BG win ratio. Look at yours. Nobody is winning more.
11/04/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Toughguybob
There's really no need to bring up rating on the bg forums, sometimes when someone rating bashes then you can bring it up, but for a flat out opening 'point' in your argument it's just meh.

Especially when talking in terms of random BGs. Doesn't take 2k to do well in those.
11/04/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Inemia
11/04/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Sydarar
The racials are just a mess.

this argument has been a thing since vanilla, if it was valid blizz would have done something about it years ago.

You're lucky to finish heroic and get that on farm.

my guild is 3/8H, yeah, we got taloc on farm, go us.

They were giving Horde free 370 warfront gear a week into progression

if you think 1 more 370 piece is making a difference you have problems, i'd never let ilvl determine who wins in pvp(or even pve dps), if you go in to the bg with the mindset of defeatism, you have already lost.

11/04/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Utterly
Average alliance healers are lesser skilled than average horde healers. Most of them do not understand how to stay with people who are playing objectives or to play objectives themselves.

QFT, i've seen alliance pile all of their healers into IBT, freeing us up to just wipe out their dps and march straight to van.

Honestly, this is a whole new level of white knighting. "if it was a problem they would have fixed it." Lol.