375 Paladin LF Mythic/M+ Guild

Frostmourne
Main 375 Ret Paladin with Holy and Prot off spec - can tank m+ keys (800 io score)

I Also have an Alt 373ilvl Aff Warlock (500 io score)

Both toons that I played have achieved AOTC and have 2/8m experience with learning experience in Zek.

Also attained 11/11m Cutting edge Argus on my Paladin in Legion (previous tier)

————-
I am looking for an active mythic guild where I can grow and improve myself as a raider.

I am always trying to improve myself and will look into reflecting where I go wrong and will work from there. Would hope that there is such a guild that chooses to nurture guild members into capable raiders.

As I am not an Aussie, there are lots of banters and jokes that I do not understand and would seek your understanding if I don’t get or laugh at the jokes.

I believe with given time, I can be an asset to your progression guild. I have always tried to get 2 toons mythic ready for each tier and also can help to support a guild split runs if need be.

I am flexible to raid on any day after 7:30pm SVT.

If you feel that I am a fit to what you are looking for, drop a reply and I will add you to discuss further.

Thank you for your consideration!
Hey hows it going?

Very interested mate, give me an add on fullmetal301#1695

We are 2/8m wed/thurs/sunday 8-11 RT
Hihi bro

We are currently at 4/8M, raiding on Mon/Wed/Thurs! 9pm-12am (GMT+8) Do add me at YANGGGG#6354 to have a more detailed chat.

Cheers
<SuperStars> 5/8M 2 nights Sun/Mon 8pm - 11pm AEST has a vacancy for a skilled Hpal.

Chassaria#1553 if interested.
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 8/8H 1/8M
Moving into Mythic!

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
<< Analysis >> NZ/Aus Guild raiding at a more reasonable time 6.30ST - 9.30ST (8.30-11.30 NZT) Wed/Thursday 8/8 H and 2/8M Will be pushing Mythic Recruiting all Classes. 10 + Keys every week.
We have just moved as of 01/10/18 to Frostmourne from Khaz where the server was a bit dead.

We have 3 raid leaders all cutting edge Mythic players with over 8 years raid leading experience.

We raid hard but have fun while doing and like to talk !@#$ and banter while raiding, but when the boss is pulled we get our game faces on.

This is a great chance to get in while were building our raid team and secure a core spot.

Optional Heroic moved to 6.30pm on monday as of 2/11/18 as most no longer need heroic Open to our Keystone players.

Contact pocketbacon#1282 , kittykyla#1799 , swordblazer#1431

6.30pm server might be a bit early for you tho

Contact us now and join the team
Hey my guild <Templars of Blood> are looking for geared DPS on Frostmourne Alliance to bolster our Mythic raid team.

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, main raid nights are 9-11:30pm AEST Wed/Mon and are active most nights between 8pm-Midnight.

Optional farm night on Thursdays to clear heroic and plenty of M+.

For more information please contact Hydrãx in game or PM me.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766386489
Hi Jeiss!

We're a friendly social guild with an organised but not-super-hardcore approach to raiding. we're currently recruiting a few more players to be able to consistently run mythics raids and get a few more bosses down before 8.1,

We're 8/8H, 2/8M currently, running on Wed/Mon 9:00-11:30pm ST.

If you're interested hit me up in discord Yudi#1111 or check out our website for more info! www.chaosbydesign.info

Best of luck finding a new guild!
Ice Cream Truck 4/8M

Would be interested in your warlock more than the paladin.

Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 SVT

Tink#1985
Update

Managed to increase my io score to 918 on my paladin.

I do not mind switching to holy or warlock- I have the gear for it but still need to learn this specs as I am still new in this area (primary holy and aoe rotation for aff and destro).

So if you like me to switch to these specs and give me time to learn - let me know.
Hey Jeiss,

I'm also not an Aussie (U.S. player here) but raid with Aussies due to not really fitting into EU/US standard raid times. I'm outside of your flex times, so first question would be if you are available to raid Sat/Sun 5-8 P.M ST?

I raid with <Insurgents> and our current progress is 8/8H and 2/8M. I think we're capable of quite more given the leadership style (calm, good calling, positive atmosphere and no toxic bs), but are getting through the pangs of a growing guild late into a tier as we were quite small before expanding for mythic. If that sounds at all interesting PM me (Mirtis#1342 on b.net or Aurorabor on Frostmourne) to talk more.

Both your characters would be useful, warlock as well as paladin (holy preferably, and we do not mind the learning curve if you haven't healed).

Thank you
<Centrelink> 3/8m current prog vectis.

We are primarily looking for people mythic prog ready. Willing to trial and jump straight into it.

Raiding times:
Wednesday - 9 - 11pm svt // Full clear Heroic Uldir
Friday - 9- 11 pm svt // Mythic prog
Monday - 9 - 12am svt // Mythic prog

MSG ME IF YOUR INTERESTED! add me on bnet sxcwog#1505