Somewhat disappointed with Gnome Heritage Armor.

General Discussion
I like it. I agree that the shoulders are slightly too big though. Finding shoulders that aren't way too huge is pretty tough as a Gnome in general.
11/04/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Kypookins
Better than I hoped for, honestly. Plus it has my request, goggles on head as a non-engineer( so glorious pink pigtails can show! )

Was possible with regular goggles. Some I'd argue look even better.
11/04/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Gnomest
11/04/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Kypookins
Better than I hoped for, honestly. Plus it has my request, goggles on head as a non-engineer( so glorious pink pigtails can show! )

no goggles in game rest on your head and not cover the eyes
11/03/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Anaminus
next should be racial mounts.

i want mekkatorques mecha bot as a gnome mount

New skins for all the old mounts from vanilla and BC would be nice. They are looking kinda ragged.
11/04/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Lavinnelly
11/04/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Gnomest
no goggles in game rest on your head and not cover the eyes

Fair enough, but some still arguably look better such as the ones from Legion Engineering.
I personally love it
wow that looks really nasty

looks outdated too, like something from BC expansion
I thought it was kind of underwhelming compared to the other allied sets we've gotten so far.
Re - Why don't exchange Gnomeregan's cape by a backpack with engineer's tools? Would combine with the forehead steam goggles !!! I would love see this and improve 100% design!!!
I agree, needs some more gadgets, much more saturation, and a bit of work on the chestpiece
Its good so far ar, but it needs another pass
11/03/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Hawkéns
i hope the human one is not just another sw guards outfit.

It's totally going to be another SW Guard outfit. Just like Draenei will probably be Vindicator themed. Just like Worgen will be Rule 34 themed.
11/03/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Hawkéns
i hope the human one is not just another sw guards outfit.

Actua;lly I'm 100% okay with humans and orcs not getting heritage armor.
11/03/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Gnomest
https://i.imgur.com/GcnrNbC.jpg

Yeah they didn't really put a ton of effort into this one. Looks like they just copy pasted some existing "tech" pieces onto a generic armor and called it a day. I imagine most of the Alliance heritage armors are gonna end up like that though.
I don’t dislike it, but compared to other Heritage Armor? It’s just kinda meh. Nothing really worth writing home about - now the googles are interesting, but since it appears that they don’t have a pulled down, in use version they are kinda just awkward.

Imagine how cool they’d be if, say, during combat or an “On Use” they get pulled down to protect your eyes.