Pvp is 90% more fun as horde

General Discussion
11/04/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Midare
11/04/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Sydarar
I'm not a math whiz, but I distinctly recall seeing someone prove these numbers are not an accurate representation of 120 battlegrounds. Someone with more knowledge will have to field this.
http://wow-stats.com/index.html#statistics

Everything it's explained here.

I imagine you're hoiping the numbers were "debunked" because you might not be winning 47% of the Bgs you play, but that's not how general stats work. The faction, according to data that comes from Blizzard, is doing pretty OK, and much much better than the Horde did in that period in '15 where you see the gigantic gap in the graph.

I'd say I actually hover around 50-60%. But that comes with the caveat that it took getting to 379 (through PvE, mind you, as the PvP gearing is a nightmare), and performing healing miracles every game. On DPS characters, it's far, far less.

I'm not hoping for anything, merely pointing out that these numbers are probably not accurate. The faction disparity is severe. You can look at other sites that indicate a growing gap in raiding (where a lot of PvP gear comes from) and level 120s. I'm thinking you're probably hoping to keep things the way they are because that gravy train must be sweet.
11/04/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Lemontea
Sooooo, basically, you find it more fun to win than lose regularly.

I mean, that might have been true last expansion, but it's almost 50-50 right now. I'd assume the OP is just getting lucky as Horde and unlucky as Alliance.

These things usually flip-flop between factions though. In time one will be winning more than the other.
I'll give you a hint it's not just battlegrounds