i just heard the most ridiculous theory ive heard my whole life.

General Discussion
people are mad about big game franchises moving to mobile because mobile games are mainly played by females, and males want to keep them out of the "in crowd" in video gaming.

WTF. i legit dont know a single male that doesnt find female video gamers sexy.

even the fake male gamers that play basically nfl and nba only would still love girls taking part in that past time?

are you kidding me, do you know how ridiculous that idea is. like, PLEASE COME PLAY, PLAY GAMES WITH US. WE DONT BITE, WE'RE JUST AWKWARD.

no seriously, who doesnt want females playing more video games. i remember one of my Ex gfs that was playing a resto druid to my tank druid all the way to raiding and OMG it was great. every guy i know would be equally excited about it, and im sure most people on this forum would be super excited to have a 50/50 male/female ratio in any game.
Companies are making mobiles games because mobile is not only the largest video game market, it has one of the lowest barriers of entry and brings in the most profit. It's really only in the west that mobile gaming isn't popular. It has little traction in NA but the further east you go the more popular it is, especially in any locations with mass transit.
I don't like mobile games.
problem is mobile games aren't regulated

so companies can easily manipulate people with addictive personalities.

sad part is they're also trying to do that with non mobile games now because it's so successful.
Mobile games are in because kids are physically attached to their phones 24/7. Its easy money and blizz is all about that money
i legit dont know a single male that doesnt find female video gamers sexy.

I don't find female gamers sexy. I find women with good qualities sexy. You'd be surprised just how many guys will turn down a potential relationship with a"female gamer" because of qualities they don't like.

im sure most people on this forum would be super excited to have a 50/50 male/female ratio in any game.

This though I wholly agree with though.
I've heard far more ridiculous theories in my life, like "THE EARTH IS TOTALLY NOT ROUND AND IS INDEED FLAT. BECAUSE REASONS THAT MAKE NO SENSE."

That said it's still ridiculous.
Those people are just crazy. I've seen some of them insist that logic and hard work were created by the patriarchy explicitly to oppress minorities.
The internet is a font of bizarre conspiracy theories at the best of times.