Worth it to main a feral in BFA?

Druid
Is it worth it trying to main a feral in legion? I love druids but more specifically the feral spec. But from what I've seen, their dps seems incredibly sub par, sort of seems like even If I did get to max level I would be struggling to find a group that would accept me. Any max level ferals that would like to help me make a decision?
Yes
I can do about 3.6 mil in damage on a pve raid boss in uldir with 370 ilvl. Not sure if that is good or bad but it has not got me kicked.
If m+ you won't be anywhere near as good as boomy but feral is good raiding and arenas
11/05/2018 10:30 PMPosted by Illionus
I can do about 3.6 mil in damage on a pve raid boss in uldir with 370 ilvl. Not sure if that is good or bad but it has not got me kicked.

how long it take to get 370 il
11/05/2018 11:47 PMPosted by Xvalentina
11/05/2018 10:30 PMPosted by Illionus

Took me about a month I guess being a tank. The gear is somewhat different but I managed.
11/06/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Illionus
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Took me about a month I guess being a tank. The gear is somewhat different but I managed.

was it mostly pushing mythics dungeons or heroic/mythic raids? I dont have a guild or any group to do high end raid, sigh, hate being social.

was it mostly pushing mythics dungeons or heroic/mythic raids? I dont have a guild or any group to do high end raid, sigh, hate being social.

I did some mythics but I pugged a ton of raids. Not able to do mythic b/c of server only runs atm. I think the only the mythic dungeon I really tried to push was Waycrest for the staff. Some Items I just got from WQ. Looking at my gear in game though most of it is heroic raiding.
If your a pve player dont go feral.
SAVE YOURSELF NOW.... dont do it... i had to reroll... feral is TRASH unless your parsing 90+ % every fight... and even then its just mehhh.
11/06/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Bleedya
If your a pve player dont go feral.

Why is that? I am working on leveling up and doing pve as Feral at max level.
In PvE, the skill cap for succeeding at Feral is higher than other classes. You will be working harder for par results. If you're fine with that because you love the class, do it. If you don't truly love it, don't bother.
11/07/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Grayfield
In PvE, the skill cap for succeeding at Feral is higher than other classes. You will be working harder for par results. If you're fine with that because you love the class, do it. If you don't truly love it, don't bother.

Thanks for the tip.
Feral isn't bad at all if what you want to do is raid. We shine in single target boss fights. This will probably change in 8.1, but for now you have to stack haste. Haste, haste, haste. Using sabertooth makes the rotation pretty simple. Traits are important too. Right now I'm running one each of Raking Ferocity, Wild Fleshrending, and Archive of the Titans (for the Reorigination Array buff in Uldir). Once you get to 120, do all your emissaries and eventually you will get most of the traits.