Surv traits in pvp

Hunter
Everything I seem to find as far as the best traits for a survival hunter in pvp tend to be outdated with latent poison; however, I still see some of the top hunters running 2x latent. I currently run 1x wilderness survival and 2x blur of talons as I believed that to be the best traits for the time being.

Any experienced pvp hunters out there that can advise what the best pvp traits are for survival?
I thought 2x later poison was the way to go. I currently have no pieces with the trait but I thought that was the best build
Prior to the nerf it was the best 2x traits. I keep getting mixed reviews after the nerf though and still no definitive answer.
Battlefield focus wilderness survival I like the best. No other trait seems as good as these. Prolly put anything in the third.
One Wilderness Survival then either 2x latent or 2x blur work best for me. Tried WS+BF+latent, didn't seem good.

I always use one WS, seems the best overall trait
My favorite is 1x Wilderness with 2x Latent still, I just like the high damage potential when getting kited.

Otherwise I would suggest: 1x Wilderness SV 1x Battlefield Precision/Focus 1x Archive is good

You can also do 1x Wilderness SV 2x Battlefield Precision/Focus
What procs battlefield focus?

Dots?
Pet autos?
Pet skill?
Bleeds?

Secondly, what consumes the battlefield focus stacks?

I think all of the above
1x wilderness 2x battlefield focus is amazing, it regularly does top dmg in mid range length 3v3 matches, and if it procs in a 1v1 its gg.
11/09/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Algred
1x wilderness 2x battlefield focus is amazing, it regularly does top dmg in mid range length 3v3 matches, and if it procs in a 1v1 its gg.

Yeah it can be very good especially if no one else on your team has it.

11/09/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Groovesh
What procs battlefield focus?

Dots?
Pet autos?
Pet skill?
Bleeds?

Secondly, what consumes the battlefield focus stacks?

I think all of the above

Yeah pretty sure all the sources that consume it proc it as well. Bleeds/dots/pet stuff etc. included