Sylvanas is the most moral leader on Azeroth

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5
11/10/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Belandas
Is this one of those satirical humor posts?
It is, but there are people who legitimately believe this is true en masse on the Story forums.
11/09/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Anyaceltica
11/07/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Feldaran

*Having Children*

Can't consent if you don't exist yet.

*points at head*

I can choose to have children or not have children. However, I know as a matter of absolute prophecy that if I do have a child, it will spend its entire existence in pointless, continuous suffering.

Is it OK to have the kid merely because it can't "consent"?

People have as much obligation to think about whether a child should be born as they do to consider whether someone should be resurrected. The logic isn't all that different
Fact: Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please; they do not make it under self-selected circumstances, but under circumstances existing already, given and transmitted from the past. The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living. And just as they seem to be occupied with revolutionizing themselves and things, creating something that did not exist before, precisely in such epochs of revolutionary crisis they anxiously conjure up the spirits of the past to their service, borrowing from them names, battle slogans, and costumes in order to present this new scene in world history in time-honored disguise and borrowed language. Thus Luther put on the mask of the Apostle Paul, the Revolution of 1789-1814 draped itself alternately in the guise of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire, and the Revolution of 1848 knew nothing better to do than to parody, now 1789, now the revolutionary tradition of 1793-95. In like manner, the beginner who has learned a new language always translates it back into his mother tongue, but he assimilates the spirit of the new language and expresses himself freely in it only when he moves in it without recalling the old and when he forgets his native tongue.
Ya'll got trolled. Fact.
11/11/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Kyiwani
Ya'll got trolled. Fact.
I know we did, shut up.
11/11/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Kyiwani
Ya'll got trolled. Fact.
It’s a good thing only SERIOUS posts were made in this thread.