PTR Changes

Paladin
Bunch of new graphic changes for paladins, but no spell/ability/talent changes I noticed. Beacon of light in particular looks cool at first, but it also points out to everyone nearby which target the holy pally has beacon'd, so that's gonna be kinda annoying for pvp...
Is beacon visible to other players?
Oh no, holy took a sizeable nerf. Bosac is no longer affected by blessed hands. While I think ultimate sacrifice is an OP talent and needs to be changed, losing a bosac seems kinda dumb.
Super visible. It's a light shining down upon the target permanently. Unless they specifically coded it to not be visible by hostiles, since other alliance were able to see it when I tested it.
Maybe it's just me, but do you think Consecration is a little too bright?
Double BoSac got removed from Holy in PvP with this latest build.

Glad to see mages will have even more control over us. :))))
I was wondering why noone was talking about the bosac nerf, seems heavy handed to say the least, why not just nerf ultimate sac if they want to hurt us
I don't like the new graphical direction. Looks too much like fire and less like light.
11/06/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Chopstomp
I don't like the new graphical direction. Looks too much like fire and less like light.

But you're a Smash Mouth Paladin! Looking like fire would suit you. I mean, you might as well be walking on the sun.