Play Nice Play Fair...

General Discussion
So, some of you might know me from in-game some of you might know me from outside of game via content creations and/or irl :D

TBH overall like 90% of the time 9/10 I am the nicest and normally quietest person to be around lol, however there are TIMES I have gotten upset, raged, etc. (Not really a rage... probably just said something I shouldn't have thinking to myself, I am not gonna see this person ever again who cares.)

However I am sick and tired of that 10% of my attitude, because TBH I am super super nice :D and I want it to stay that way.

This is a weird post but just thought I'd say I wish everyone will take a stand with me to try and be nice when grouped up with others in random group and/or within voice and other chat methods with other random players in-game and if you have the time and ability to do so, help others around you in-game.

This is something I want to try to improve about myself, and I will IMPROVE. So first off, for those that have ever seen me in-game and I got mad, (those very few lol) I apologize if you read this I hope you accept. Second and lastly, see you all in-game and looking forward to this change to make playing more enjoyable :D
"Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained. Be honest to those who are honest, and be also honest to those who are not honest. Thus honesty is attained."
- Lao Tzu

Meditate on this.
11/06/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Mahjong
"Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained. Be honest to those who are honest, and be also honest to those who are not honest. Thus honesty is attained."
- Lao Tzu

Meditate on this.

And also treat those without cookies to cookies. Thus cookies are attained.
11/06/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Daltorax
And also treat those without cookies to cookies. Thus cookies are attained.
If you're going to talk about cookies, you best have some to share!

/laugh
But I'm a rogue and i don't like to play fair......

*walks off grumbling and pouting*
What a great post! Definitely words to live by.
Well I mean, when I join groups I drop a well that contains what we call cookies for everyone :D

Yes rogues don't play fair but play nice :D
Rogues do it from behind.
/stab
/stab
Rogues always back stabbing lol so playing fair out of the question but can you still play nice??? O.o
I will say I expect PvP to be a little rough and raucous. Part of the reason I love battlegrounds is the smarmy characters you run into.