A certain "best HPAL in the world"

Arenas
recently got the twitch ban hammer. I was surprised nobody mentioned this around, as I just noticed. That Blizzcon distraction...

His reaction on twitter was even more golden "I finally start making decent $" NOOO NOOO WAAA WAAAA WAAA", "somebody plz waa waa ask twitch to unban me"

Good news for him is that McDonalds and Wendy's are still hiring. He can become the best burger flipper in the world as well.
You streamed???
I mean with his below 10k followers the amount of views he was starting to amass recently. He was basically taking over twitch WOW PvP, cuz yea people get attracted to drama and 24/7 trash talking.

He was taking over viewers from some "prominent" PvP streamers and I bet they were pushing for that ban, haha. And no Emmasdruid, I don't BFA PvP, not when it's still in alpha state.
11/06/2018 10:23 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
You streamed???

pretty sure hes talkin about crusader
havent you hit your !@#$post quota for the day?
poor guy finally hits some viewers and gets banned kek
Good kid is a toxic ape.
It's okay I've farmed his fire wmpala 3 times and /spit on him everytime just for the boys.
unforch, the 13hundos got him. Buncha ugoes decided hes a no-go, soooooo unforch
Just checked and Athene is still streaming. He is the best Paladin in the world. Don't scare me like that because Athene is the best :)
11/07/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Abombanation
Just checked and Athene is still streaming. He is the best Paladin in the world. Don't scare me like that because Athene is the best :)

We get it you vape. Sheesh.
11/07/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Dtide
11/07/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Abombanation

What? I would never put a douche flute in my mouth "vape" I also have never smoked a cigarette.
There was a thread mentioning this like 2 weeks ago when it happened.
So that's why I haven't seen him streaming lately. That's too bad, I actually learned a lot watching him. Any other HPals that stream?
11/07/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Abombanation
11/07/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Dtide

What? I would never put a douche flute in my mouth "vape" I also have never smoked a cigarette.
You're such a square Abom.
This is the best news I’ve heard all week. He definitely does not deserve the pampered life of being a twitch streamer.
11/07/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Abombanation
douche flute

classy
11/07/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Efx
You're such a square Abom.

truely the shield of the people
That guy made the most toxic pvp community on twitch. I hope he gets permad...
He was the most entertaining streamer I've seen in years. Unforch.
French Canadians are not allowed to be complimented
minus 11 DKP from Abom