What happened to this Company?

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
With declining subs reported in, several classes complaining about loss of abilities from Legion, creating what many players are calling a "no fun zone" with many of their favorite spells taken.

The sentiments echoed at Blizzcon. Diablo fiasco. See notes. The tension was real and felt even before the booing.

The disconnect with corporate interests and a lack of care of players is not good.

What happened to the good old days Blizzard? Why change?
They're growing.

You're no longer the special little pumpkin you used to be; they have a lot more people to please now.
11/07/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Mvura
They're growing.

You're no longer the special little pumpkin you used to be; they have a lot more people to please now.

Just not in WoW where they are bleeding subs.
11/07/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Casina
11/07/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Mvura
They're growing.

Nothing like some good ole' made up information to adorn a cry-about-nothing thread
Where are you getting these sub reports? Like any good investigation cite your source, or its all just witch hunting and guessing.
11/07/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Divademonica
Where are you getting these sub reports? Like any good investigation cite your source, or its all just witch hunting and guessing.

Nobody has exact numbers since Blizzard won't release them anymore but any idiot can see the game isn't as populated as it was before, not by a long shot.
11/07/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Mvura
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Nothing like some good ole' made up information to adorn a cry-about-nothing thread

Nothing like a white knight considering their total sales of BFA and the numbers actually leaked.

11/07/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Smadinker
11/07/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Divademonica

Nobody has exact numbers since Blizzard won't release them anymore but any idiot can see the game isn't as populated as it was before, not by a long shot.

Blizzard had sub numbers publicly available untill WoD when they stopped reporting it following a massive sub drop.

If there was a sub recovery Blizzard would be spamming it.
11/07/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Sâlâd
With declining subs reported in, several classes complaining about loss of abilities from Legion, creating what many players are calling a "no fun zone" with many of their favorite spells taken.

The sentiments echoed at Blizzcon. Diablo fiasco. See notes. The tension was real and felt even before the booing.

The disconnect with corporate interests and a lack of care of players is not good.

What happened to the good old days Blizzard? Why change?

The real question is: What happened to this era of gamers. My lord you guys are by far the worst and I am actually surprised gaming companies even want to make games for you guys anymore.

All you do is complain. Look at the whole D4 fiasco. People were raging D4 wasn't announced WHEN THEY POSTED AN ARTICLE SAYING THEY WON'T HAVE THE BIG NEWS AT BLIZZCON BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T READY YET. But nope. in one ear and out the other.

Also, all you guys do is want everything handed to you putting in little work. Why do you think it is raining purples at insane rates compared to all other expansions.

Whenever Blizzard tries something new, all you guys do is whine and moan. Take IE and Warfronts. THEY ARE BRAND NEW. Of course they won't be perfect. Instead of giving constructive criticism you post "These suck. Fire the developers." in reality, these 2 things have huge potential if you just have patience. They already listened and making a heroic version of Warfronts.

You guys cry about RNG. Well guess what. When you cry about needing BiS gear asap and purples, and they listen to you and give you free insanely high ilvl gear for doing nothing, they need to try and keep you playing some how and RNG is the only way.

It isn't just Blizzard games either. It is all games.

So many entitled whiners.

So don't say "what happened to Blizzard." What the hell happened to the gamers?

It’s pretty much universally agreed that WoW has been losing subs for awhile...since shortly after having 10 million subs for the first few months of WoD, Blizzard has hidden that information from public scrutiny.
So I don’t understand how you can argue that, essentially, subs have somehow stabilized or grown given the massive backlash Blizzard is experiencing on several fronts.
11/07/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Bojanglz
So don't say "what happened to Blizzard." What the hell happened to the gamers

WE got screwed over too many times.
typical BLizzard white knight: blame everyone and everything else but the company.
we aren't the problem, we're the customer. Your little rants are like going into a bar and complaining about the drunks.
With declining subs reported in

Mitch: we're reporting that there's looting, .., and yes, even acts of cannibalism.

Tom: My God, you've, you've actually seen people looting, ..., and eating each other?

Mitch: No, no, we haven't actually seen it Tom, we're just reporting it.
11/07/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Snowfox

Mitch: we're reporting that there's looting, .., and yes, even acts of cannibalism.

Tom: My God, you've, you've actually seen people looting, ..., and eating each other?

So are you saying subs are up? Or stabilized with no risk of falling?
And if so, might I ask what sources you’re getting your information from?
Because I’m never quite sure if you’re just doing your normal shtick of trying to derail the thread with strawmen, or if you actually know something we don’t.
11/07/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Zeropointt

Because I’m never quite sure if you’re just doing your normal shtick of trying to derail the thread with strawmen, or if you actually know something we don’t.

These people will deny the decline of WoW until they're the very last players left. There could be 5 people left playing and they'd still say "well there's no proof that people are unsubbing!"
Blizzard is just an arm of Activision now. If Blizzard as a whole fails, it doesn't matter, just as long as Activision's other products are doing fine.

Capitalism is a mistake.
11/07/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Zeropointt

I'm saying we don't have reported subs.

So people claiming "With declining subs reported in" are flat out LYING.
11/07/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Bojanglz
So don't say "what happened to Blizzard." What the hell happened to the gamers?

Uh, no. Gamers haven't changed one iota. Blizzard has, though.
11/07/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Casina

How many years has it been since you started trolling? Might be time to retire.....

AGreed!! yes really, agreed.
So how about BLizzard does show us, they used to. IF things are going so well, lets see it.