378 MW Monk 2/8M Looking for 3 day guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I have been raiding since BC but took a break after WOD-some of Legion.

I am currently a Bloodelf horde 2/8 M right now and do +10 mythic+ almost every week.

I am looking for a 3 day raiding guild. I would like a serious guild.

Right now I am in a 2 a day guild and making progress on Vectis but people are starting to take breaks and not showing up anymore. I would like a stable 3 day guild pushing for Cutting Edge.

I come prepared with food/flasks/pots/Vantus ruins if needed, I watch videos and research fights to be better equiped for the fights.

I use all the raid addons Deadly,exorus,evlui,WA etc.

I would like a EST 7-8pm to midnight time zone.

I am on an alt because I do not want to get crap from my current guild I have been in it for a while but seems to be dying from the expansion.

If you would like to see logs or my armory add me as a friend.
Puffs#11764

Thank you and have a great day!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Color Blind - 3/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hello there,

If you're interested here's our info:

**Just Transferred to Horde on US-Area 52 from Alliance US-Proudmoore**

Raid Times (EST)
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM

Apply Here: http://asteriskguild.com (may change to http://zenithguild.com soon)

Who are we?
Zenith came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our raid is comprised of highly-skilled and team oriented players that are self-motivated to achieve the goals we have set out to accomplish. Boss strategies are discussed constantly via discord and we actively look for the best way to approach an encounter together.

Our leadership has a decorated history of leading progression guilds at a high level. They are pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. As we are progression focused, we value: performance, dedication, and community over all things. If you have talent, but are not willing to put in the work or have a poor attitude, then you are not for us. You are expected to go above and beyond to maintain your spot on our mythic progression team.

Apply if the following are true:
You want to progress at a high level with minimal time invested
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You put in time outside of raid to improve your performance
You put in time outside of raid to research encounters
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You can pick up a class and master it within a reasonable amount of time
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate
The Recruitment Process:
Once you have completed reading through our "About Us" page on our website, you may go to the application page by clicking "Apply" on our website. Fill out the simple form and wait for a response from one of our leaders.

Once you are contacted, you will be setup with an officer for an interview. Interviews take roughly 10-20 minutes. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your abilities, history, and personality.

If we decide to move forward from the interview process, we will conduct a trial run and make a final decision on whether to take you on as a trial or not. Once in the guild, you will be promoted to our trial rank (Aspirant), and will run content with us for the next couple weeks. We offer constant feedback on what needs to be improved or changed during this process, and if denied onto the raid team, you are welcome to stay on as a member.

Contact List:
Ruloh#11722 – Raid Lead
Lilith#12189 – Co-Raid Lead
Dammascus#1499 – Recruitment
<Despicable> 4/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a progression minded Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED Mage/boomkin/lock/Spriest/Hpally/Rshammy/MWmonk. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive! Add me on Btag if you're interested! Adobo#1390

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667