372 Rogue LF Raiding Guild (H or A)

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently 7/8H Uldir with a 1.3% wipe on G'hunn. Also I have several attempts of Mythic Tuloc and Mother in pug groups.

I'm available anytime. I'm always on time and always show up.

My main spec is Outlaw, but know how to play all 3 specs very well.

My server and guild are becoming inactive, and so I would love to transfer to a more active raiding guild and/or server that I could call home.

Feel free to message me in game for questions.
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 4/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members
Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere
Raid team would be classified semi hardcore
Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST
Mythic + groups running daily
Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact
Armageddon#1703
Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
Could certainly use one rogue to round out and give more balance to our mythic group! We are 2/8 M pushing 3/8M Soon. We raid Tues/Weds 7-10EST. My bnet is Gigataur#1531. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Gig

Spam below:
<GoDs> Horde Guild on Cho'gall
Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
What are we looking/recruiting for?
Healers: Strong applications at the time.
Ranged Dps High Need Boomkin, Warlock.
Melee DPS: Limited
Tank: Limited

Exceptional Players will always be considered
Current Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
Cancerstik#1202
Sillypiggy#1657

We do not do split runs. To us its not enjoyable to do things x2 or x4 times a week. This causes burnout to occur much faster. But this does mean you are expected to do everything else in your control to be as ready as possible.
What do we expect from our raiders?
Nearly 100% attendance: 6 hours is all we ask. Missing raids should be few and far between. If you cant make it we don't want you. It forces us into a bad position if you are here "some of the time."

Be raid ready 10 minutes before 7 pm eastern. have your flasks/pots/enchants/spec correct and ready to go. (time management/efficiency.)

Min/Max & Theory-crafting: Keep up to date with your class. You need to be doing 50% or above on your class on average ( if you are on !@#$% duty then we understand if you arent hitting your #'s)

Have a sense of humor. We may be older but we are still like to crack jokes during trash and outside of the raiding scene.
Help build our community:
What i mean when i say this. This game is all about the people you play with. "nostalgia" talk normally gets broken down the to root cause of community disintegration. So please dont just log on for raids and build a community that you love.

If you are returning to the game, you do not need current tier experience as we value former Experience extremely high.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Hey would love to take sometime our guild is 6/8H and raids 1 day a week on fridays! I'll look to find you online if not my BNET is CRAN#1145
Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(8/8H 3/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times:
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
<Astral> is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs.

Lavisca#2614 - Discord
Kicken#1506 - Bnet
<Wipes On Trash> (Horde, 2/8M 8/8H) is looking for a roguefor our main raid! We are a group of passionate raiders who want to experience and excel in current content, while maintaining a fun atmosphere. We raid two days a week - Tue/Wed 6:30-9:30 CST. I know this isn't exactly what you stated as preferred raid times, but I figured I would reach out still in case it could still work out!

Our progression is going great, and we have a wonderful core. Just need to fill a few more spots to really take off. My Bnet is T1ttyman#1365 if you want to talk more!
Hey! I am in search of a rogue for our raid group. Here's my copy/paste:

<Pillars of Salt> is more of a gaming community than just a WoW guild. We have upwards of 20 people that play a variety of games with a rather active Discord. We are currently 7/8H and 1/8M, looking to push into Mythic content. (Gasp! On 1 night per week? But how!?)

We try to be as efficient as possible in our 3 hours of raiding. This means learning the fights beforehand, coming prepared, on time, and getting the job done. This allows us to play other content, other games, and still have a life outside of game! We are looking for experienced raiders who have a good sense of humor but can also buckle down and get the job done. Experience with Warcraftlogs/WoWAnalyzer is a huge plus, but we're also willing to take on newer raiders open and willing to learn the ropes of what it takes to tackle Mythic content.

Raid Times
Thursdays: 8pm-11pm EST
Sundays: Optional raid if interest allows (alt/farm/achievement runs)

If you have any interest in joining our raid group (or community!) please befriend me on B.net Endcurry#1154
We are most likely going to be a better fit than any of the other guilds in here. Check out the below for more infor

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer or resto druid, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr[/b]
Guild & Server: <Second Attempt> Alliance: Sargeras

Raid Times/Days: Strict 3 night a week schedule: 11:30pm - 2:30am CST (9:30pm - 12:30am PST) Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Organized off night activities: (Heroic farm / alt run & sale run on Mondays - Normal mode farm / alt run on Fridays at the same times)

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Contacts: BNET: indofear#1324 Discord: indofear#9150 (You can contact any other officer in the @Second Attempt Management & @Moderator / Officer Team through discord as well.

Application: http://www.secondattemptgg.com/recruitment

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Second+Attempt

Requirements: We have come back from a hiatus at the beginning of BFA and have a broad history of CE, top US and top world rankings with roots dating back to Vanilla. We have transitioned into a gaming organization harboring other gaming teams and a diverse and active WoW community. Ideal applicants would have a Mythic background with a guild first and CE mindset, ready to accomplish solid progression on a light late-night schedule.

Needs: Exceptional DPS & exceptional players in general (We maintain a competitive raid roster, so anyone is encouraged to apply.)
Hello,

I think you would be a good fit for our guild.

[H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 8/8H 2/8M

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)

Comms: Discord

Feel free to message me on bnet
Raptor#1726
Hello,

We are willing to help you gear up.

In case you're interested here's our info:

**Just Transferred to Horde on US-Area 52 from Alliance US-Proudmoore**

Raid Times (EST)
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM

Apply Here: http://asteriskguild.com (may change to http://zenithguild.com soon)

Who are we?
Zenith came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our raid is comprised of highly-skilled and team oriented players that are self-motivated to achieve the goals we have set out to accomplish. Boss strategies are discussed constantly via discord and we actively look for the best way to approach an encounter together.

Our leadership has a decorated history of leading progression guilds at a high level. They are pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. As we are progression focused, we value: performance, dedication, and community over all things. If you have talent, but are not willing to put in the work or have a poor attitude, then you are not for us. You are expected to go above and beyond to maintain your spot on our mythic progression team.

Apply if the following are true:
You want to progress at a high level with minimal time invested
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You put in time outside of raid to improve your performance
You put in time outside of raid to research encounters
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You can pick up a class and master it within a reasonable amount of time
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate
The Recruitment Process:
Once you have completed reading through our "About Us" page on our website, you may go to the application page by clicking "Apply" on our website. Fill out the simple form and wait for a response from one of our leaders.

Once you are contacted, you will be setup with an officer for an interview. Interviews take roughly 10-20 minutes. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your abilities, history, and personality.

If we decide to move forward from the interview process, we will conduct a trial run and make a final decision on whether to take you on as a trial or not. Once in the guild, you will be promoted to our trial rank (Aspirant), and will run content with us for the next couple weeks. We offer constant feedback on what needs to be improved or changed during this process, and if denied onto the raid team, you are welcome to stay on as a member.

Contact List:
Ruloh#11722 – Raid Lead
Lilith#12189 – Co-Raid Lead
Dammascus#1499 – Recruitment
Color Blind - 3/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey.

Guild: <Interdimensional Cable>
Realm: Tichondrius-Horde
Raid times: Tues&Thurs 530-830pm PST

Raid Progression: 2/8M

We are a group of people who are fun,relaxed, lay back and enjoy playing this game with eachother. We on always on discord chatting goofing off and what not.

We not only raid but we also get groups together a farm a bunch of spots for gold/mounts/etc...M+ we have been getting into alot more. and pvp is picking up lightly but that will come down the line if your interested in that also.

Not going to write a 20000 word essay on my guild and why you should join it but we would love to have you come and join us!! also would like to talk with you more and see if its a right fit and want to make the journey over and get !@#$ done!!

Please feel free to contact me or titan (GM)
Bnet: fuzzybiscuit#1273(ME)
Bnet: Titanborn#11851(GM)

Hope to hear from you soon have a good one.
Hi Wupine,

Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression. We are currently 8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic + and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you're interested.
<Meanies>
[US] Alliance - Ravencrest / Uldaman server group
Currently 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ravencrest/Meanies
Raid times are:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST

We are a Semi-Hardcore raid guild that still like to have fun. That being said when it comes to raid time we expect everyone to be on time and focused to push for progression.

Currently Recruiting all classes and specs for Mythic progression.
Also looking for Mythic+ Players and more for Heroic farm.

Visit our Website to apply. www.meanies.io

Or you can reply here or reach me on BNET @ Grave#11820 or Discord @ xXxGravexXx#0991
Hello,

OOB is an Alliance guild that was formed on November of 2006 and has raided together since level 60 Molten Core. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. I prefer to chat with people instead of spamming their threads.

If you are still looking you can add my Btag at Geo#1668

Hopefully you take the time to add me so we can chat.

Geo
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for 1 Boomkin, 1 Rogue and 1 Blood DK (but will consider all) for core spots for our AotC flex raid team.
These spots are for the next tier!
Current Progress: 8/8N, 8/8H
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.
Voice Chat: Discord
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.
Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, anything else per interview.

For more info check out:
https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact info:
Discord: Aureil#6653
Btag: eternainfer#1281

Even if not us check out the Turalyon-US server!