Emissary Azerite Gear

General Discussion
Is it still a thing ? I’ve been working on an alt and have all my gear about 365-370 but the 3 Azerite pieces are just killing my Ilvl. I’ve been waiting for one of the emissaries to come around but none in at least the past week are rewarding Azerite pieces.
They are, there should have been I think 2 in the last week that had azerite armor rewards.
Those were Horde, not Alliance rewards. Yes, the factions get different rewards.
15 days now with no azerite cache for the alliance side do we have to faction change for a chance at gear
Yep I'm so glad they made the system give higher azerite armor to give us access to more pieces only to have it be going on two weeks since the last cache.
11/08/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Dirtytactics
15 days now with no azerite cache for the alliance side do we have to faction change for a chance at gear

Blizz what's the point of this bandaid fix to help us get more Azerite gear if its completely reliant on more RNG, emissary RNG?? You acted like you solved major issues with the Azerite system with this emissary change giving us a "reliable" way to get Azerite... yet it's become just another completely unreliable RNG way of getting Azerite.

We had 5 useless (for the majority of players at this point) 340 gear emissaries in the last 7-8 days, including literally 3 days in a row of 340 weapons. Not even worth the effort when even casual mains are 355+ now. Meanwhile no azerite emissary in like 2 weeks US Alliance, and no gold emissary in a long time too, the 2 emissaries people actually want, and it can be locked out of happening for weeks at a time due to RNG.

WHY does everything have to revolve around complete RNG in this game and be subject to ridiculous bad luck streaks like this?? People are sick of RNG on everything. How hard would it be to have a schedule or bad luck protection to ensure we get useful emissaries at a decent frequency???
Would love to see a blizzard response to this issue but they must be busy making a mobile game people don’t want
What I truly don’t understand is why Azerite gear will drop from mythic 0, but not from mythic plus. I just don’t enjoy raiding and I don’t find it to be harder than mythic plus. Like I’ve gotten some boss kills in raids where I didn’t do anything and died really early. You can’t hide like that in high keys.
11/08/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Prägz
What I truly don’t understand is why Azerite gear will drop from mythic 0, but not from mythic plus. I just don’t enjoy raiding and I don’t find it to be harder than mythic plus. Like I’ve gotten some boss kills in raids where I didn’t do anything and died really early. You can’t hide like that in high keys.
Mythic plus dungeon rewards for each dungeons aren't all that great anyway.
Most only run it for the weekly cache rewards and I can't tell you how disappointed I felt when I got a 370 azerite gear from my weekly cache when I can get those from ezpz WQ emissaries.
And yet the na alliance haven’t seen an azerite cache in over 2 weeks
I have a theory that Blizzcon put a lot of things on autopilot. I noticed the problem too.
11/08/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Zaria
11/08/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Prägz
Mythic plus dungeon rewards for each dungeons aren't all that great anyway.
Most only run it for the weekly cache rewards and I can't tell you how disappointed I felt when I got a 370 azerite gear from my weekly cache when I can get those from ezpz WQ emissaries.

I’ve been able to gear fairly efficiently tanking my own dungeons. I’ll just add people that use the same gear type and it’s worked well. But I just cannot get those Azerite pieces. It’s just odd that it’s exclusive to the raids or Mythic 0.
I was wondering whether or not they reduced the frequency of the Azerite cache emissary rewards since introducing the scaling rewards....Something to do with them not wanting to "shower" people with azerite pieces? But that doesn't seem to be the case. Just more RNG gating. That or i couldn't find any info about it.
I was wondering whether or not they reduced the frequency of the Azerite cache emissary rewards since introducing the scaling rewards....Something to do with them not wanting to "shower" people with azerite pieces? .

I agree. It very much feels like as soon as they changed the caches to scale with ilvl, the frequency of the caches drop Significantly. Very disappointing but not surprising at this stage.