From love to hate. How did this happen?

General Discussion
11/08/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Archona

To say the LEAST.

Much like "Could've", which is a contraction of "could have" ...people use "Could of" ..which is WRONG.

Gnomes....mon.
I do not post often, but I have been feeling distant ever since watching blizzcon this year. I am not sure why, I have played on and off since vanilla and have taken many breaks but I think the next time may be for good.

For me I have felt the game and community changing since Metzen announced he would be stepping down, maybe its the fact I still do not have my headless mount lol. But the gaming community in general not just this game has changed a lot over the years.
11/08/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Taxevasion
I agree with what you stated here. I don't feel they need to fail completely, but they most definitely need a straight up !@# whooping to realize even the big boys get knocked out from time to time.

I think it's good and healthy for wow to have competition.

I think that's healthier overall than just trying to take a crowbar to Blizzard's knees.
11/08/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Nîghtlord
Waiting for your white knight defences to counterattack this post.

That line of comment always makes my teeth itch. Is it somehow being a company lackey to disagree with anti-Blizzard comments? Does freedom of speech only work one way?

If you feel that strongly about WoW you definitely need to back away from the game and get out into the real world. Perhaps you will find more satisfaction there.
11/08/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Jessail
11/08/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Archona
To say the LEAST.

Much like "Could've", which is a contraction of "could have" ...people use "Could of" ..which is WRONG.

You know... people type things fast and I've fixed it. Have your panties untwisted?

How dare you be so flippant about this?

/gloveslap
11/08/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Bogo
What other video games have you played for 13 years and still love as much?

Changes are the reason why you stop loving something or someone. You fall in love with someone because of a quality they had at some point. When that quality disappears, you lose that love. It's the reason that makes your wife or husband different from any other person and why you don't just go for anyone. They have a quality that you're attracted to. If they lose that quality, you lose that love.
11/08/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Båkkag
/gloveslap

Hey you're a warrior in full plate armor!

That's a serious strike!
Thank you, friends! Your "comments" have yielded some fantastic data! Now, where did I put-- oh, there it is.
I had some horse meat that turned after 'bout 3 weeks on the front porch. Started smelling funny.

It was still good for stew for another week after that.
11/08/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Nîghtlord
Loved Blizzard and their games for over 13 years. From Diablo to WoW.

But now....now all I feel is hate for this company and their bad decitions.
Hate for destroying what I loved the most. Hate for not listening to us and our feedback. Hate for being so disconnected with their community. Hate for their hunger for money.

You ended your own kindom.
It was true, only WoW could kill WoW.

I hope this company goes bankrupt.
No king rules forever my son...

Let me count how many minutes this post last before it gets deleted.
Waiting for your white knight defences to counterattack this post.

Well it has been an hour... disappointed?

Love, Hate, all that for what amounts to nothing more then fancy Checkers?
Sad... just sad.
11/08/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Nîghtlord
Thank you, friends! Your "comments" have yielded some fantastic data! Now, where did I put-- oh, there it is.

Our comments yielded about as much as your tantrum thread did; you reap what you sow kid.
From like to still like. I have no issues with WoW, still having fun playing.

Threads like this are quite entertaining though. Amazing how worked up you all get over a video game. So silly.
I'm having fresh Mango Daiquiris tonight. Yum.