No turtles make it to the water.

General Discussion
Sitting here AFK on beachhead letting mother nature run its course. Many crabs and birds will be fed today.
Bad Nightborne, bad! This is exactly the kind of attitude Tyrande was worried!
You're doing the Lord's work.
To finish that WQ all you gotta do is click start, then go for bio break.
I like you.
If you do nothing on that quest and go grab a drink, use the bathroom, maybe make a sandwich will it eventually complete itself? I’ve always wondered, I can’t wait to have revered with that faction so I NEVER have to do that quest again, it’s so painful
as it should be.
I didn't realize you had to kill the crabs too the first time until they were everywhere.
11/10/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Federok
as it should be.

Pretty much, we are killing hungry crabs and seagulls. What make these turtles so special we should save them?
I typically just don't do that wq.
my buddy afked in that quest for like half an hour, and got 3 turtles still reaching the water.
The cycle of life can be cruel.
11/10/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Mergo
as it should be.

Pretty much, we are killing hungry crabs and seagulls. What make these turtles so special we should save them?

Seagulls poop on your head and crabs come out of the sand and bite you. Kill them and you allow for sunset picnics on Azeroths lovely beaches.

If you let the quest play out does it eventually finish?
It's a mini holiday every time this emissary is up for me. Also randomly when a turtle dies they spit out green stuff who would have thought wow turtles bleed green.
11/10/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Sassiekal

Seagulls poop on your head and crabs come out of the sand and bite you. Kill them and you allow for sunset picnics on Azeroths lovely beaches.

If you let the quest play out does it eventually finish?

As far as I can tell no.
as it should be.

The crabs and seagulls don't give your resources to kill turtles.
11/10/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Galician
If you do nothing on that quest and go grab a drink, use the bathroom, maybe make a sandwich will it eventually complete itself? I’ve always wondered, I can’t wait to have revered with that faction so I NEVER have to do that quest again, it’s so painful

People said it did in like the first few weeks and then Blizz added so many more birds and crabs that now it isn't possible to do that.
11/10/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Wiccan

The crabs and birds need to eat too you know >:(
11/10/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Autoth
11/10/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Wiccan

The crabs and birds need to eat too you know >:(
Let the crabs and gulls fight it out. The winners eat, the losers don't need to, and the stupid WQ can conclude while I AFK.

Everyone wins.
11/10/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Galician

It is one of my favorite quests, now that I have had time to practice the shooting thing which was very hard.

All in all it is great.

I do like the shell game a little more. I hate make Lo Go.