Blizzard is a joke

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
11/14/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Rizzaki
1st- anonymous ghost character, you're hiding something

2nd - wow isn't the only decent mmo out there go play something else

3rd - stop being so entitled and full of yourself

White knight or Ion with hurt feelings? Either way, this isn’t us being full of ourselves, but nice try. We’ve been laying out constructive feedback for years. Nu-Blizz has shown nothing but ignorance, hubris, and contempt for this game and it’s playerbase.
Here is the thing your class is your interface with the world. When your classes are lackluster and broken. The world is not fun to play in. Class design should always be the number one priority. Pre-Wod it was, now its not.
11/10/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Mercybliz

I remember the days where I would have 8-10 classes max level and couldn't even pick a main.

Couldn't pick a main then 'cause too many fun classes to chose from, can't pick a main now 'cause too many boring classes.

11/11/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Willis
What kind of joke?
Knock Knock?
Or something different?

More like: "You've been served."
I know, it's not funny
It's strange to me because proactive class design, constantly trying new things and pushing them to PTR's and collecting feedback seems to be like the thing you'd take very seriously in order to keep the subs rolling. It almost seems like the poor management of class design is purposeful? We know it isn't, but it begs the question on WHY it's such a clearly low priority.
For some reason, the "Like" button the OP is not working and is locked at 63 likes. What is this, Diablo Immortal's Shenanigans: Forum Edition?

Edit: also, wasn't letting me post. Both problems seems fixed, for now...
11/10/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Benjimen
who even plays a shaman? get over it

Who even plays a Rogue? Get over It.
11/10/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Mercybliz
The way class designed has been handled is very unprofessional.
To ship classes recognised by the head of design as unfinished, make people wait (and pay) 4 months to only change a few talents/ number tuning on frankly unfun classes, is just disheartening.

I remember the days where I would have 8-10 classes max level and couldn't even pick a main. Now the one class I actually enjoy is terrible in all 3 specs (and you ignored all the feedback) and its killed the game for me.

Spend more time looking for positive changes on the forums than I do logged in the game lol!

Please communicate better Blizz, you used to care, shame.

Rant over.

I will take the mystery out of the Class design with this post for you since you have not yet figured it out.

Blizzard is not "BAD" at class design, they are not terrible at math or fail to balance things; its all 100% intentional (save a few minor details)

The point of the system they have in place is very simple and basic, so basic that it's actually beyond detection apparently.

Blizzard dumbed down classes so far to the point they are now so that ANYONE can play WoW, the point of this was to make the game more accessible. Essentially they want the game to be so accessible that your dog can play WoW.

Now with that said I bet you're wondering why some classes are powerful while others are crap??? Yup, that's intentional too.

They do this so that Uber addicted WoW player needs to constantly re-roll to stay competitive while keeping the game basic for your cousins hamster to button mash its way to normal raid.

Blizzard did not make a mistake, the system we have had since WoD is 100% by design and this is why the game is the way it is.

Overall its a very elegant way to handle the problem placed upon them by Activision overlords..

Truth be told, Modern WoW's not a very good video game, but it's decent entertainment if you're not interested in being uber competitive....... All that "competitive" stuff ended in patch 6.0, and it's very unlikely that Blizzard will ever again go back too WoW being any good when they can just push content out to "Consumers" of content rather than "Players of a "GAME".
11/14/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Härländ
Blizzard did not make a mistake, the system we have had since WoD is 100% by design and this is why the game is the way it is.

incorrect
11/14/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Grrface
11/14/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Härländ

incorrect

Go back and review the data; if you're capable of detecting the pattern its obvious.
Think if 8.1 doesn't fix DK will let sub go and do other things for a bit. Just like with destiny, blizzards design philosophy seems to be 1 step forward 2 steps back when it comes to and of xpac to new one. I'm sure in 6m-1y the game will be at least legion tier then a year of "improvements" till they dumpster it all again for a new xpac if they don't kill the game first.

Conversation I just had with my brother after a morning of going over all the bad changes the game has gone through and the devs just not caring.
I dunno I'm really enjoying DH, Monk, War, Hunter I have a druid leveled to 116 and it's been fun too. That said Blizzard still needs to work on design and balance cause this is by far the worst it's been since I've been playing which dates back to 2005.
11/14/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Rizzaki
1st- anonymous ghost character, you're hiding something

2nd - wow isn't the only decent mmo out there go play something else

3rd - stop being so entitled and full of yourself

1. Not annonymous, I play EU so have to make this account to post, which I created cause THE BETA was looking so dire, yet th name is still relevant 6months later!

2. No it's not but I've played it for 12 years so im moderately attached to it and also commited to a half year subscription which leads to