You wakeup and the forums have changed...

General Discussion
11/12/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Kerguelen
First I go take the GRE because that's what I have to do tomorrow.
Then I take a look at the new forums.
Then I groan, loud enough that players in Azeroth hear it and go "what the hellscream was that?"
Then I continue to use the forums without further complaint, because that's what I do.

The GRE, such a stupid standardized test. I hated studying for it and breathed a sigh of relief when it was over.

Geometry, really?! There are tons of useful forms of math, geometry is not one of them. Yes, geometry will help me express my depth of knowledge in compsci, said no one ever.

The long list of words to memorize and define, that fell out of favor with time for very specific reasons?!

Pointless test is pointless.
I count up all the cares I don't have, and go pee
11/12/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Averyx
They don't have pages anymore, just endless scrolling. There's a new "trust" system to grind like rep in game, among other changes, you also have to wait many hours of maintenance to post.

What will you do?

Stop posting here and move to a fan forum. I don't want everyone to know my btag and I will inevitably get repeatedly temp-banned under the much more censorious mods (Which isn't a conspiracy, I stopped bothering with the Overwatch forum after ban #5)
11/13/2018 04:13 AMPosted by Dubknight

The GRE, such a stupid standardized test. I hated studying for it and breathed a sigh of relief when it was over.

Geometry, really?! There are tons of useful forms of math, geometry is not one of them. Yes, geometry will help me express my depth of knowledge in compsci, said no one ever.

Maybe not in computer science, but geometry is useful for some careers. Architecture the main one I can think of. That said, I don't plan on studying architecture or anything geometry-related, so bleh.

11/12/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Good luck on the GRE. Don't sweat it and you will be awesome!

Thanks! I took it this morning and I'd say I did decently for the career I'm planning to do.