How Many 1UPs Does Sylvannas Now Have?

General Discussion
She can't have that many Valkyries left.
Depends, did she get that turtle shell in the right spot on that staircase? If so we could be here for a while.
I'm hoping one of them dies by a gang of Kobolds because they thought she took their candle.
11/13/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Lillyann
Depends, did she get that turtle shell in the right spot on that staircase? If so we could be here for a while.
Gonna be useless if her playtoy Nathanos has to use 'em.

That some SMW crap right there.
She had a saved game to reload, so the amount of extra lives doesn't really matter overall.
As many as she needs to make sure her plot armor holds.
11/13/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Manngina
As many as she needs to make sure her plot armor holds.
Yeah my memory could be foggy but I thought she had 5 and it feels like she burned through at least 3. But it feels like she keeps having more.
She has plot armour. She;ll be fine.

People always conveniently forget she is banshee. Like in the lordaeron bit.

We have you now, start monologue and poof, she vapors away.

And no one saw this coming.
You're all going to be so sad when she lives thru this expansion.
11/13/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Shadøw
11/13/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Lillyann
Gonna be useless if her playtoy Nathanos has to use 'em.

I honestly don't think she would use them on him if she had too.
It annoys me the fact that a character literally have 1ups. How thick can plot armor grow?
11/13/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Rivak
<span class="truncated">...</span>Gonna be useless if her playtoy Nathanos has to use 'em.

Didn't she put his soul in a new body so he didn't look like a forsaken who's jaw was about to fall off? Anything's possible.

11/13/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Mowachassa
It annoys me the fact that a character literally have 1ups. How thick can plot armor grow?
Enough to rival Batman's.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Didn't she put his soul in a new body so he didn't look like a forsaken who's jaw was about to fall off? Anything's possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if they said she has gone Super Saiyan at this point.
Sylvanas had 9 Val'kyr's powerful enough to resurrect her.

In the initial binding ritual, she lost one.
In Silverpine, she lost three.
In Andorhol, she lost one.

She currently only has four left. IIRC one dies in Darkshore as well, so that would make three.

Considering that only the strongest Val'kyr was strong enough to solo res Sylvanas in Icecrown, and it took three lesser Val'kyr to do it in Silverpine, we can estimate that she only has one more life, assuming the Alliance don't kill her remaining Val'kyr before she dies next.

Yes. But it was explained lore-wise that it was super hard to do, so no fancy bodies for anyone but Nathanos.

11/13/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Mowachassa

I mean it's not like this is a new development. Sylvanas has had her Val'kyr ever since Arthas died, and that was like 8 years ago.
11/13/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Dvis

This. Because she’s a key to fighting the void, same with Bwonsombi and LK, the void fears undeath.
she must have a ton of quarter's
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [Start]
11/13/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Lúv
11/13/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Dvis

This. Because she’s a key to fighting the void, same with Bwonsombi and LK, the void fears undeath.

Honestly having the Void just win is better story telling than that.
11/13/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Yesitsmyalt
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [Start]

You forgot {select}....
a lot, she can make all the mushrooms green, easily.