How Many 1UPs Does Sylvannas Now Have?

General Discussion
1, as of 8.1 she has only 3 val'kyr and it takes 3 val'kyr to bring her back
11/13/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Duvainil
She has plot armour. She;ll be fine.

People always conveniently forget she is banshee. Like in the lordaeron bit.

We have you now, start monologue and poof, she vapors away.

And no one saw this coming.

Of course Banshee's can be killed. Happened all the time in WC3, Godfrey also put a bullet in her head, killing her.

So when she starts to monologue, I suggest to the Alliance... SHOOT HER. FREAKING SHOOT HER IN HER DUMB FACE! Or back, maybe back is better so she won't see it coming.
Ya know who has a bunch of Valkyries? Lich King... ;)
It was my understanding that she is out and why she was trying to enslave the Valkyr Queen (for lack of remembering her name) in Legion to make more.
11/13/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Potatoshield
It was my understanding that she is out and why she was trying to enslave the Valkyr Queen (for lack of remembering her name) in Legion to make more.
Welp, I guess she's running out of green mushrooms to farm.
11/13/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Evanther
11/13/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Yesitsmyalt
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [Start]

You forgot {select}....

Only for 2 player. :)
11/13/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Yesitsmyalt
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [Start]
don't post exploits, you will get banned.
11/13/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Bipzi
11/13/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Duvainil
She has plot armour. She;ll be fine.

People always conveniently forget she is banshee. Like in the lordaeron bit.

We have you now, start monologue and poof, she vapors away.

And no one saw this coming.

Of course Banshee's can be killed. Happened all the time in WC3, Godfrey also put a bullet in her head, killing her.

So when she starts to monologue, I suggest to the Alliance... SHOOT HER. FREAKING SHOOT HER IN HER DUMB FACE! Or back, maybe back is better so she won't see it coming.
Please remove her head keeping her intact just gives her another chance with getting back up.
Sylvannas casts " contra code " .
11/13/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Manngina
As many as she needs to make sure her plot armor holds.

Nobody has thicker plot armor than Anduin. We have literally seen him as an old man.
11/13/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Potatoshield

she needs more is why. She still ahs some but not enough.

there is the one on the ship. I am not sure if that one is also the one who turns the tide sage with the disease or a second one.

All I know is she is running low. And would any lore masters know what deal she has with Helya in Legion? I imagine not a good one. And I imagine helya at some point ain't scared to send her "leg breakers" as it were.

If more to this behind raid I did not do that. Just saw old girl and helya when in that fun place. and lines about don't cross me to sylvanas.
11/13/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Spiçy
11/13/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Manngina
As many as she needs to make sure her plot armor holds.

Nobody has thicker plot armor than Anduin. We have literally seen him as an old man.

We saw Nozdormu as an Infinite Dragonflight destroyer of the universe, yet then his powers faded at the end of Cataclysm.

Visions of the future are not guaranteed.
11/13/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Mowachassa
It annoys me the fact that a character literally have 1ups. How thick can plot armor grow?

ok but what's malfurian's excuse for his never-ending plot armor
11/13/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Moonsorrows
It annoys me the fact that a character literally have 1ups. How thick can plot armor grow?

He's a demi-god? Sylvanas is some undead elf ranger yet somehow always seems to be able to escape death and any kind of punishment for her actions. She has plot armor out the !@#. Let's not forget how Malfurion had her trapped in vines at Darkshore, he would have been able to just crush her right then and there, but NOPE the undead waifu can't die and she just magically gets out of the vines and gets away.

Or how about how Eyir didn't just curbstomp Sylvanas once she was free? She easily could have and yet she didn't, and we have another instance where Sylvanas gets away with her actions and has no consequences. Or how about when she was forbidden from using Blight on Gilneas by Garrosh yet she did it anyways and recieved no punishment for disobeying him.

Sylvanas has the most bull$%^- plot armor in WoW, she has for years and it's because she is Blizzard's special girl.

Malfurion's a Druid, so conjuring up Green Mushrooms on the whim is nothing for him.

He was sittin' at 99 lives before Saurfang cheap shotted him.
I think she got a mod so she can save without drinking the savior schnapps.
[quote]

He's a demi-god? Sylvanas is some undead elf ranger yet somehow always seems to be able to escape death and any kind of punishment for her actions. She has plot armor out the !@#. Let's not forget how Malfurion had her trapped in vines at Darkshore, he would have been able to just crush her right then and there, but NOPE the undead waifu can't die and she just magically gets out of the vines and gets away.

Or how about how Eyir didn't just curbstomp Sylvanas once she was free? She easily could have and yet she didn't, and we have another instance where Sylvanas gets away with her actions and has no consequences. Or how about when she was forbidden from using Blight on Gilneas by Garrosh yet she did it anyways and recieved no punishment for disobeying him.

Sylvanas has the most bull$%^- plot armor in WoW, she has for years and it's because she is Blizzard's special girl.

"it is okay for the characters that I like to have access to ridiculous in game power and endless lucky breaks but the characters I dislike should not"

got it

A character that get killed by a third rate undead with a rusted gun doesn't deserve to be ressurected.
11/13/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Mowachassa

A character that get killed by a third rate undead with a rusted gun doesn't deserve to be ressurected.

you're right

napping for thousands of years is much more compelling character development
11/13/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Moonsorrows
11/13/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Mowachassa

you're right

napping for thousands of years is much more compelling character development

Still better than dying to third rate undead with a rusted gun