Does anyone run gold missions?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
11/13/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Infexshun
I have but not like in legion. 100g is pathetic

I can buy two whole Riverbud with that. Basically, every 100g mission is a tenth of a potion!
11/13/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Balki
150g reward?? I mean seriously who’s running these?
Agreed.

I do not run gold missions. 150g is basically nothing. Enough to buy half a potion for raiding. Definitely not worth my time.
Not a single time:

There has always been a rep, azerite or that red buff thing to do instead.
Seems like most people are in agreement that they are not very helpful. This I would assume is low hanging fruit for blizz to fix on that long list of things to improve for bfa.
The only thing that excites me on the table is polished pet charms. Haven't seen those lately though.
I barely make it to the mission table, which I believe is what Blizzard wanted.
I don't even look at the mission table anymore.
I actually just remembered, I never bothered to do the last ship upgrade.

I bet it's something super useful, too! I'll get right down to it.
Nope
Oh yea I totally forgot about the upgrade things for the class hall or ship hall or whatever it’s called. I stopped after second or third row once I saw the next ones weren’t worth my time.
11/13/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Tyburn
The only thing that excites me on the table is polished pet charms. Haven't seen those lately though.

I saw one on my Horde the other day, made sure I got 200% on the mission too.
No, they’re not worth it, yet. They require too much playtime/effort, for a very small amount of gold.
11/13/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Balki

This is interesting. Question is, does this hurt blizz financially or not.

For sure it hurts them - their MMO is only good if LOTS of people are playing. They need more people logging in and BfA has likely put a larger hurt on their login numbers than any xpac in history. They have to cycle back and remember what works and put it back in.

For me, even though I got 3 years of subscription via tokens/gold in Legion, I also sprung for a lot of real cash race changes and boosts, etc - they did very well with me financially during Legion. If I stop playing because the mission table sucks and I lack things to do, they will lose considerable revenue. Although my subscription is free for 3 years, if I don't login, I won't have the rash purchases that I tend to have.
I do them since I have all the rep I need atm
11/13/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Tyburn

Only mission I do also.
I think I only use to buy bonus roll coins and sometimes Azerite missions. I wouldn’t miss either though.
11/13/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Pitagriffin
I would rather save my war resources for my bonus rolls.

Yup!
I do for the gold of course also still do world quests with gear to sell the gear.
11/13/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Pitagriffin
I would rather save my war resources for my bonus rolls.

and
11/13/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Nekroman
Saving resources for when they inevitably increase table rewards.
Not worth the 15 seconds it takes to do them and then collect the reward. I don't get out of bed for under 2k gold.