Does anyone run gold missions?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
11/13/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Bojanglz
This is how Legion started out too.

Sure at level 100 with brand new followers. By the time we were 110 with 110 850+ IL followers we were getting far more.
The gold missions are still exp for the troops to level up with. Unless there's a rep I want as a mission it's better than wasting time.
The most I’ve seen for a good mission is 81g....
Small trickle of gold vs ... nothing? I'm checking my mission each day anyway so sure, I run them.
Once we have our reps the mission table in bfa is utter trash.

Its not worth the resouces
If you don't want to abuse ah for gold. You are better off nuking old raids or doing legion emmisaries.

Without flying even farming out in the world is horribly inefficient.
I don't run the gold missions. I just ran some to bump my Azerite level, but I don't do it routinely. As others have said, I use the resources for bonus rolls.

I'm not going to get 2000g out of 250 resources, not yet at least, so it's better spent on a bonus roll.
There should never been gold missions in the first place. Other than the tokens, gold should be harder to earn in game.. add more work into it rather than with simple clicks on a mission table
11/13/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Kakurine
Once we have our reps the mission table in bfa is utter trash.

Its not worth the resouces
If you don't want to abuse ah for gold. You are better off nuking old raids or doing legion emmisaries.

Without flying even farming out in the world is horrinly inefficient.

Farming for herbs for 2 hours I can make 40k gold which isn't too shaby.
Nope, I dont waste the time and resources on them. The only ones I do are rep. and even those are way too low.
My fake alt on Moonguard dances in Goldshire and makes more gold per hour than gold from missions.