Wow this Timewalking thing really shows something..

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14
Perhaps the important part of this conversation shouldn't be about how tough BC heroics were and more about the fact that content that gives gear with a lower ilvl than normal dungeons is scaling like M+ in terms of difficulty/mob health/damage/etc.

TW dungeons are meant to be a fun diversion from normal content for a week not a "challenge".
11/15/2018 06:37 AMPosted by Kämpfer
Perhaps the important part of this conversation shouldn't be about how tough BC heroics were and more about the fact that content that gives gear with a lower ilvl than normal dungeons is scaling like M+ in terms of difficulty/mob health/damage/etc.

TW dungeons are meant to be a fun diversion from normal content for a week not a "challenge".

NO it's MORE like these are what dungeons are MENT to be not this face roll crap were fed now. Doing puzzle jumps and dodging glow balls are NOT a dungeon mechanic .
While i agree with you, ill just throw this out there as a, i dont know, devils advocate? Fights in BC were designed back when classes functioned differently, this could show that both A) Players have gotten worse, or B)Classes are not working as intended and the pruning was a mistake.
Its easy to say players are not good when as new players who never did old content , all we have to do in dungeons now is smash buttons and not worry too much about CC,interrupt,purge,fear etc .

Blame blizzard as we can only play the game they are making.
It's one big problem with TW in general, they aren't that much fun so really no point making them a chore to do, imo.

They used to be fairly straight simple to do, but during the end of Legion the scaling really turned them into a chore. I honestly don't see the point of that. Isn't this why we have mythic+ and heroic/mythic raiding?
This is why I still mark shirt.