8.1 How hpal will be wrecked by one sac.

Arenas
11/14/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Dillon
Just remove ultimate sac, keep two sacs, buff healing output. Not sure why no Hpals ask for this, ultimate sac is clearly the issue. Two sacs can still get used for CC breaks and with higher healing output you can keep your team alive if you avoid CC well.

Litterally had an 8 page thread the other day asking for this.
11/14/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Zêzima
well now that i get that was sarcasm i dont consider youre post of no value. That comment right there made me be like this guys so oblivious.
Yeah, it was a reference to when mistwalk got pruned and people kept telling mistweavers they were fine, when they clearly weren't, and that's when they buffed WotC to be our gimmicky fill in that we had to play the rest of the expac. ><
11/14/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Fox
11/14/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Zêzima
well now that i get that was sarcasm i dont consider youre post of no value. That comment right there made me be like this guys so oblivious.
Yeah, it was a reference to when mistwalk got pruned and people kept telling mistweavers they were fine, when they clearly weren't, and that's when they buffed WotC to be our gimmicky fill in that we had to play the rest of the expac. ><

i played mw after the mistwalk nerf, think i started season 3. Mw always felt really good in 2s and most the time in 3s with renewing mist trait vs shadowpriest/warlock.
11/14/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Vindi
Just remove ultimate sac, keep two sacs, buff healing output. Not sure why no Hpals ask for this, ultimate sac is clearly the issue. Two sacs can still get used for CC breaks and with higher healing output you can keep your team alive if you avoid CC well.

Remove ultimate sac.

Revert blessed hand change.

Make our aura mastery work the same as hpriest am.(2 buffs the increased heal is purgable the kick immunity is not purgable.

Increase lights grace to legion value 100% healing increase instead of 50% a net 33% increase on our 2.2 second heal.

Done
11/14/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Zêzima
Im sure you play a hpally at really high rating, right.
Yeh I've been a multi-glad on everything but priest. I don't really identify with my MW as my "main" healer, I just post with him.

I understand your post, and it's lame to be seeing nerfs because one of the few comps hpallies shine in is over-performing. But you have to understand that as a non-orc MW, you know how many RMPalas force my trinket in the opener with just combust, then kill me in Kidney > HoJ, with the hpally just using BoPs and Sacs offensively to eliminate any chance of counterplay from my teammates? I'll die through pre-Fort Brew, health trinket, and stacked azerite fort traits. And I've seen the same thing happen to much better MWs like Woopy.

I think we all agree with your suggestions, but you don't realize how oppressive your class is right now to other healers even if it is just with one specific comp. It's made more than a few monks stop playing the game.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Remove ultimate sac.

Revert blessed hand change.

Make our aura mastery work the same as hpriest am.(2 buffs the increased heal is purgable the kick immunity is not purgable.

Increase lights grace to legion value 100% healing increase instead of 50% a net 33% increase on our 2.2 second heal.

Done

i seen your post which is why i decided to make one, had to wait til now because of "outside forces that shall not be named" i wasnt able to access the forums if you get what im saying.
11/14/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Zêzima
11/14/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Fox
... Yeah, it was a reference to when mistwalk got pruned and people kept telling mistweavers they were fine, when they clearly weren't, and that's when they buffed WotC to be our gimmicky fill in that we had to play the rest of the expac. ><

i played mw after the mistwalk nerf, think i started season 3. Mw always felt really good in 2s and most the time in 3s with renewing mist trait vs shadowpriest/warlock.
Warlocks with the 5 stack UA could wreck us if we didn't have crane to go along with the renewing mist trait, but yeah our specialty was against casters... and 2's... 2's it feels like we're the strongest healer.

Because Vindi and Zezima don’t think.
11/14/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Jao
11/14/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Zêzima
Im sure you play a hpally at really high rating, right.
Yeh I've been a multi-glad on everything but priest. I don't really identify with my MW as my "main" healer, I just post with him.

I understand your post, and it's lame to be seeing nerfs because one of the few comps hpallies shine in is over-performing. But you have to understand that as a non-orc MW, you know how many RMPalas force my trinket in the opener with just combust, then kill me in Kidney > HoJ, with the hpally just using BoPs and Sacs offensively to eliminate any chance of counterplay from my teammates? I'll die through pre-Fort Brew, health trinket, and stacked azerite fort traits. And I've seen the same thing happen to much better MWs like Woopy.

I think we all agree with your suggestions, but you don't realize how oppressive your class is right now to other healers even if it is just with one specific comp. It's made more than a few monks stop playing the game.

Yes and i TOTALLY get that. But at the same time your class as a whole, has very good healing performance, whether or not you get 100-0 by rmpala isnt really a valid claim towards holy paladin but rmpala as a whole.
11/14/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Feyan

You obvi didnt read the post, im asking for the same thing

give yourself a round of applause for making a post with no knowledge or insight on the post itself. OUTSTANDING.
Yeah, losing one of the sacs will suck. It was nice having two...after using two another one would be ready by the time you need it. Now that will no longer be the case. After using the first one you have to wait the entire CD before use again! So we went from essentially having 3 sacs to only one with a full CD before use again.
11/14/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Zêzima
<span class="truncated">...</span>

give yourself a round of applause for making a post with no knowledge or insight on the post itself. OUTSTANDING.

I just jumped to whatever Dilly said after seeing you not spell 5 words correctly within a paragraph.

Side note: Why do 0 paladins mention Taunt as a cc break

No, you didn’t. You changed it later, but the first 4 pages were “make sac a 30 second cooldown and retain the 100% dr”
Acceptable one-Sac paladin names include Lance and Tom.
11/14/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Zêzima
Healing as hpal now Vs Legion

No one cares about Legion it was the worst and everyone is trying to forget it.

11/14/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Zêzima
Having One sac is going to completely wreck hpal.

No it isn't. You have a team play smart and use your other 10 tools that you have.
11/14/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Orphanchild
Acceptable one-Sac paladin names include Lance and Tom.

sacgodx
11/14/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Zêzima
whether or not you get 100-0 by rmpala isnt really a valid claim towards holy paladin but rmpala as a whole.
No that was my entire point, it was the offensive BoPs/Sacs with multiple charges that enabled Fire RMPala to 100-0 me with the same predictable strat. But that's not an hpally problem, that's a MW problem. This doesn't happen to me nearly as often on my Rsham.

As you point out, MW healing throughput is probably 300% overtuned, so if we did get some kind of stun-protection back, I have little doubt MWs would be the most oppressive healer in the game. Which leads me to believe that monks going 100-0 in stun chains is part of a deliberate design philosophy, but offensive use of BoP/Sac is not.

I just wish Blizzard was more open about why they make specific changes. I think most people here complain about the very intentional weaknesses of their specs, which devs clearly think is necessary to maintain some semblance of class fantasy/balanced gameplay while trying their hardest not to have any impact on PvE performance.

I just jumped to whatever Dilly said after seeing you not spell 5 words correctly within a paragraph.

Side note: Why do 0 paladins mention Taunt as a cc break

No, you didn’t. You changed it later, but the first 4 pages were “make sac a 30 second cooldown and retain the 100% dr”

Go back and read the original post.

I wrote 2 ideas the 30 second sac idea was a larger change though and generated a reaction.

However the removal of 100 sac was always there.
100% sac definitely has to go.
They should keep double sac but remove ultimate sacrifice so you can still pre-sac cc.
11/14/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Remixxed
100% sac definitely has to go.
They should keep double sac but remove ultimate sacrifice so you can still pre-sac cc.
we have been asking for that the second we found out. i think everyone here knows that the fix we are asking for requires a little forethought and would increase the skill cap. aka it will never happen, this is blizzard after all. They have single handedly taken every high skill cap class and reduced them to fury warrior levels of thought.
Y'all ever use ultimate sacrifice on a warlock partner while a turbo is bursting him?

Yeah, I die a lot. :(