8.1 How hpal will be wrecked by one sac.

Arenas
11/14/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Axolotll
Y'all ever use ultimate sacrifice on a warlock partner while a turbo is bursting him?

Yeah, I die a lot. :(

Sure do, Ran Hpal/destro/Assas to get early glad this season. Couldnt get above 2700 though. Better yet is how hard RMPala counters that comp, saccing vs a rogue mage who swaps you is pretty much trading bubble for whenever you sac.
11/14/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Zêzima

Sure do, Ran Hpal/destro/Assas to get early glad this season. Couldnt get above 2700 though. Better yet is how hard RMPala counters that comp, saccing vs a rogue mage who swaps you is pretty much trading bubble for whenever you sac.

I <3 running ulti-sac against RMD, I tell my partners "sac is up, please let him clone me." :D
11/14/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Vindi
11/14/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Dillon
Just remove ultimate sac, keep two sacs, buff healing output. Not sure why no Hpals ask for this, ultimate sac is clearly the issue. Two sacs can still get used for CC breaks and with higher healing output you can keep your team alive if you avoid CC well.

Litterally had an 8 page thread the other day asking for this.

When I read your thread you suggested 30 second CD ultimate sac with 3 second duration :P

Most suggestions I saw were around keeping ultimate sac
11/14/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Dillon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

When I read your thread you suggested 30 second CD ultimate sac with 3 second duration :P

The bottom of the post I made 2 thoughts everyone just jumped on the first one :/.

All for 30% sac with the ability to heal through damage while not cc’d.
11/14/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Dillon
11/14/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Vindi

I suggested the getting rid of the ultimate sac while keeping two charges, and he did agree about that to be fair. Might not have been in the main post, but he did view that as an acceptable idea as well.
11/14/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Zêzima
Paladins weren't wanted in arena at the start of bfa and i literally struggled to get into 2kcr games in lfg while i was at 22-2300cr. Ppl didnt care what cr i was they would simply say "sorry man we dont want a hpally." (except for when BM arms was busted bc u could just bop sac and they kill something before u run out of cds which is exactly how rogue mage is atm), even streamers would answer the old question "best healers atm?" and they would always say hpally as the weakest healer and the ONLY buff weve recieved in that time is a 7% holy light and flash of light buff. Ppl suddenly start getting this falsified idea that hpallys are all the in a good spot because of rogue mage (fire assas) when ppl finally found out oh hey fire assas is still a broken comp, lets grab a hpal and have him bop us to get free polys and have ultimate sac to stay aggressive the entire damn game.... and THERE LIES THE PROBLEM WITH HPALLY! IT COMPLIMENTS FIRE ASSAS WITH ITS TOOLS SO WELL!!! TOO DAMN WELL!! and hpally as a class becomes heavily overlooked as you have now have hpallys showing a large representation at higher ratings, but with ONE comp. You all the sudden dont have such the downfall of containing a low healing output because mage peels, utility, stuns, short games, mobility and the defensive of all three classes. hpally is the only healer that can literally juke 2 kicks from a meele and die from 50% while spamming heals. Literally, any DH warrior who trains me, will kill me. I could juke every kick back to back, it doesnt matter, i will eventually die from raw damage and the continuation of stuns. We have to cast everything on ourself (sure lotm isnt a cast, its a measly 15k heal that kills yourself, but u cant LOTM yourself) and have very poor healing output outside of wings, even spam casting holy lights.

but pallies arent amazing, their amazing with rogue mage, which is LITERALLY the only tier 1 comp for pally. i couldn't even think of another tier 2 comp yet alone a tier 1 with a hpally that doesnt have rogue mage in the comp. Maybe like boomy enh or fmpal but i mean come on.

My ultimate resolve is

PALADINS NEED AT LEAST TWO SACS AND ULTIMATE SAC NEEDS TO BE REMOVED.

Blizzards genius design of ultimate sac has ultimately lead us here. Great mechanic blizzard. Although i feel ultimate sac is a somewhat of a staple at this point, if it means keeping 2 sacs, then get rid of it. Why? With what ive already said, Hpals are the EASIEST HEALER TO CC. hands down. Shamans get shear/grounding 30 SECOND CD /ghostwolf (reps anyway) priests get Death on a TWELVE SECOND CD druid 0 SECOND CD SHAPESHIFTIING monk PORT ROLL

then we get to hpals, Their stop for CC is a sac (and with ultimate sac is meant as a defensive, not a CC breaker) on a TWO MINUTE CD. How well cld one play to avoid CC on themselves with one sac? you cant. Having two sacs let you have one for a moment where you need to presac a CC such as a poly. This leaves the class with such low potential no matter who is playing the class, and will now be more "comp" dependent than ever.

They nerfed/nerfing disc priest because of mage rogue too. At least you have other comps. I hate my disc priest now, holy will probably suck too because we still have 0 mobility.
HONESTLY. every single class feels like complete garbage to play.

Fix your !@#$ game blizzard.
I mean iv also suggested keeping x2 sac removing ultimate sac and nerfing the duration to 8 sec, many hpals here have said ultimate sac is the prob not x2 sac.

Idk y ppl think that has not been said yet.
I honestly agree with everything you've said, especially the part where at the beginning of bfa no one wanted an hpal, everyone thought we were one of if not the weakest healer outside of KFC which we were viable. Now everybody thinks were overpowered gods because of RMPal. Ultimate sac is the issue, which I'm fine with getting nerfed, but if we lose 2x sac along with some of our better traits, I'm not sure I see a way were at all viable. Hell even now if I'm out of sacs and your low, unless I have wings up its a struggle to top my team sometimes, even if I have bubble/trinket ready. Next season as currently stands, seems grim =|
11/14/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Orphanchild
Acceptable one-Sac paladin names include Lance and Tom.
laughed harder at this then I should have.
11/14/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Vãrick
HONESTLY. every single class feels like complete garbage to play.

Fix your !@#$ game blizzard.

Quote of the year. I am still trying to find that "fun" class in BFA. Maybe it could be DK or warlock even though they aren't the greatest for PvP at the moment.
11/15/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Saviourx
I honestly agree with everything you've said, especially the part where at the beginning of bfa no one wanted an hpal, everyone thought we were one of if not the weakest healer outside of KFC which we were viable. Now everybody thinks were overpowered gods because of RMPal. Ultimate sac is the issue, which I'm fine with getting nerfed, but if we lose 2x sac along with some of our better traits, I'm not sure I see a way were at all viable. Hell even now if I'm out of sacs and your low, unless I have wings up its a struggle to top my team sometimes, even if I have bubble/trinket ready. Next season as currently stands, seems grim =|

But apparently the disc overlords and resto shaman overlords were nerfed as well. Pallies could still be viable it is just hard to say. Would be nice if they nerfed BE racial to not effect BOP and also removed the ability of demon hunters to purge BOP too.
11/15/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Mikesavage
11/14/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Orphanchild
Acceptable one-Sac paladin names include Lance and Tom.
laughed harder at this then I should have.

I'm glad someone liked it!