Items that make you mine or herb faster?

General Discussion
Are there potions or enchantments that I can use that makes me gather herbs faster and mine faster?
Yeah, enchanters can make a thing that speeds up .. I think crafting, herbing, mining, and.. one other thing. It enchants the gloves.
There used to be gloves in panadaria that helped you pick flowers faster.

In Legion I believe there are glove enchants that speed up mining and flower picking bit I don’t know if they were zone specific or not.
Hand enchants
11/14/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Stompypotato
There used to be gloves in panadaria that helped you pick flowers faster.

In Legion I believe there are glove enchants that speed up mining and flower picking bit I don’t know if they were zone specific or not.

They are zone specific for both.
Legion and BfA both have glove enchants that will let you mine or herb faster on those continents. Warlords has treasures (Peon's Mining Pick and Gorepetal's Gentle Grasp) that let you collect WoD herbs and ore faster. Darkmoon Firewater lets you herb and mine faster anywhere (and can be bought and sold on the AH.)

There's other stuff as well, but those are the ones I can come up with off the top of my head.
What are the names of the items for anywhere but WoD?
11/14/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Udiza
Darkmoon Firewater lets you herb and mine faster anywhere (and can be bought and sold on the AH.)

This is what I use. Love the stuff.
11/14/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Illuminatë

The person right above your post literally told you.
Some flowers once in a while would make me yours (“make you mine”)... herbs don’t hurt either, just saying...
You can roll a tauren for herbing, a worgen for skinning, or a highmountain tauren for mining... ;-)
Herbing: Be a tauren druid. Picks in 1/2 second without having to dismount, kill stuff, remount.

Mining: Use the mining glove enchant, and if not a druid, use stirrups so you can mine while mounted. When flying returns, you should be able to mine nodes while hovering above them, which doesn't aggro nearby melee mobs.
You may already know this, but the engineer sky golem allows you to pick plants while still mounted.
Zandalari/Kul Tiran glove enchant cuts gather time to .5 sec. That + Sky Golem is what I use to herb.
11/14/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Amine
11/14/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Illuminatë

The person right above your post literally told you.

"Literally" doesn't mean what you think it means. The person right above him actually did not provide "names for items anywhere but WoD," which is what the person asked for. Had the response said "Enchant Gloves - Zandalari Herbalism", then the question would have been literally answered. And, normally my grammar naughtzee setting is on "off", but when "literally" is used in a snarky manner to make someone else look dumb, I'll add in my two cents. Figuratively.

Anyway, there are still several items to be mentioned, but I only made it as far as your response before having something to say. Let's see if anyone actually answered this player.

Edit: Yep, they did.
Glove Enchantments
Enchanters can create glove enchantments that speeds up collecting and crafting for other professions. Each enchantment has a different name corresponding to your faction and can be obtained from your Enchanting profession trainer right after picking up Enchanting.
Zandalari Crafting / Kul Tiran Crafting: Increases the speed of crafting items from primary professions.
Zandalari Herbalism / Kul Tiran Herbalism: Increases the speed of gathering herbs.
Zandalari Mining / Kul Tiran Mining: Increases mining speed.
Zandalari Skinning / Kul Tiran Skinning: Increases skinning speed.
Zandalari Surveying / Kul Tiran Surveying: Increases the speed of surveying for Archaeology.
All of these recipes require 5x Gloom Dust in order to make.

I have used the mining one and it takes one whack to mine, instead of whack, whack whack. (whack?)
11/15/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Breakbeat
"Literally" doesn't mean what you think it means. The person right above him actually did not provide "names for items anywhere but WoD," which is what the person asked for.

From the post you're referencing:

11/14/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Udiza
Darkmoon Firewater lets you herb and mine faster anywhere (and can be bought and sold on the AH.)