ORCS

General Discussion
Are they still the majority of the Horde fighting force?
No, when the Horde comes running at me across the battlefield, I see all these flowing manes of golden hair.... and then I realize them are all men.
Yep they're still the cannon fodder followed by the Red shirt guys of the Horde, Trolls.

Also according the Malfurion, Orcs make great fertiliser :P
They're the majority of just the fighting force. The majority of horde total is having sleepovers and makeovers and piercing each others pointy ears.
Posting in a thread with a great title.

Carry on.
11/14/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Ack
Posting in a thread with a great title.

Carry on.
11/14/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Urmog
Are they still the majority of the Horde fighting force?

Nope. Something around 40%+ of the Horde is a blol'd elf
11/14/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
Yep they're still the cannon fodder followed by the Red shirt guys of the Horde, Trolls.

If it's fertilizer you are looking for, lots of cheap night elf brand near Teldrassil.
Please, Orcs haven't been the majority of the Horde since like...The Burning Crusade.
Orgrimmar must be a literal breeding factory considering how quickly they're able to recoup massive losses. Orcs probably have more soldiers than the rest of the Horde(barring the Forsaken, maybe) put together. It's kind of ridiculous.
11/14/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Keshara
No, when the Horde comes running at me across the battlefield, I see all these flowing manes of golden hair.... and then I realize them are all men.

Lannisters!
11/14/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Kahn
If it's fertilizer you are looking for, lots of cheap night elf brand near Teldrassil.

The Teldrassil Night Elf fertiliser is great for sprouting new World Trees :P
Wow a thread title orcs and im the first orc.
11/14/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Ughash
Wow a thread title orcs and im the first orc.

Yeah that other guy was just a big goblin
Not since SoO actually

I think Orcs are never better than when they're fertiliser. They really don't smell any worse when decomposing than when they were alive, plus they can't leer at me anymore.
11/14/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Avangaline

I think Orcs are never better than when they're fertiliser. They really don't smell any worse when decomposing that when they were alive, plus they can't leer at me anymore.

Look at you; disgusting. I guarantee I smell more pleasant than you. And I will leer all I want. Good day!
Who knows. But I know it depends on the server. Blood elves will always be high for a few reasons. They are elves. Can be a paladin. And aren't on the alliance.
11/14/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Righteous
11/14/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Keshara

Lannisters!
Easy mistake, they do share similar preferences when choosing sexual partners I hear.
11/14/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Gelato
I guarantee I smell more pleasant than you. And I will leer all I want. Good day!

/sniff Ugh, not with that eau de pig pen you all wear.