Suggestion for Daily BGs

Battlegrounds
Why can't we have it 1 win OR 3 games played? That way, getting these won't take 3+ hours on an unlucky night...
its not luck its skill
10/09/2018 11:42 PMPosted by Bubblepanda
Why can't we have it 1 win OR 3 games played?

Because after the first battle, the players on the losing team will start saying, "Let them win."

Players will be focused on losing 3 games as quickly as possible.
10/10/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Forums
10/09/2018 11:42 PMPosted by Bubblepanda
Why can't we have it 1 win OR 3 games played?

Because after the first battle, the players on the losing team will start saying, "Let them win."

Ok, they can easily put in requirements such as 3 games played (min 1mil dmg or healing) or 1 win. Not too hard to program that in
10/10/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Bubblepanda

Ok, they can easily put in requirements such as 3 games played (min 1mil dmg or healing) or 1 win. Not too hard to program that in

But it would go against the spirit of the competition
Back in Vanilla you would get 3 marks for winning but still get 1 if you lost so you know you didn't waste your time. Currently losing a BG is a waste of time as you get nothing for it. I agree with the OP, make it 1 win OR 3 games played.
This game isn't about skill.

But anyway, I don't mind the 1 win even as alliance. I mean, it could be worse, like 2 wins. Yech.

Then you get people who say, "let them win, I'm going to fight on roads to get my damage in". Meanwhile the people who are guarding flags get no credit.

Look, think of it this way: if you don't win, you don't get the loot, just like in a PVE raid if you don't down the boss.
10/10/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Valshaw
Back in Vanilla you would get 3 marks for winning but still get 1 if you lost so you know you didn't waste your time.

You still typically get a mark for losing.
There can be no incentive for receiving a reward by doing nothing. BGs are already full of parasites.

Play good, you will win a few. Play bad, you’ll drag every team your on further to the bottom.

I have no time for bad loser attitudes in BGs, if you don’t like em, get out and let people who actually play properly in instead.
Or make conquest account wide with no weekly cap?
10/11/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Afks
Or make conquest account wide with no weekly cap?

Hey, now we're talkin'.
I'd rather see a change along the lines of:

Unrated BGs grant bonus conquest until 100 per day.
Small BGs 25 per win until 100, 10 per win after.
Epic BGs 50 per win until 100, 25 after.

Would let people choose the content they want to get their point from. I'd rather stay out of Isle of Lag.
Everyone on alliance are always knocking ally win rates, meanwhile im mercing onto ally 40 man bgs to get fast easy wins for conquest each week.

Alrighty then.
10/10/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Yarrow
10/10/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Valshaw
Back in Vanilla you would get 3 marks for winning but still get 1 if you lost so you know you didn't waste your time.

But you get no conquest, making losing a waste of time.
The reward for losing is you're still playing a video game.
10/11/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Valshaw
10/10/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Yarrow

But you get no conquest, making losing a waste of time.

The solution to that is not to lose.
10/11/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Colarcus
Everyone on alliance are always knocking ally win rates, meanwhile im mercing onto ally 40 man bgs to get fast easy wins for conquest each week.

Alrighty then.

I noticed Alliance wins AV in a matter of minutes in the honor level 1-29 bracket. In the 30+ bracket, it's... quite different...

I don't always agree with Forums but this time I do :D

So I can go heal the road fighters for 5 minutes and get conquest SWEET