Conspiracy to help Cdew win Blizzcon?

Arenas
11/03/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Ahhfckdeter
11/03/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Efx
They wanted him to win so bad that they gutted his main comp from Legion forcing them to adjust to something new. Damn you Blizzard, it's so obvious now.
Yeah because Cdew was totally capable of beating Loony and Whazz by actually scoring a kill instead of just pressing mana rift and stopping drinks right?

Nobodys saying Cdew isn't a top player, but those of us with brains cells put 2 and 2 together and see the correlation between being able to simply play to not lose and pressing mana burn, and suddenly having the best tournament performance you've ever had.

People get to point that out. Just like when people point out when someones first and only glad is with a broken comp or broken azerite traits.

Other people can play DHs? And have been? I understand the complaint behind Azerite trait balancing but every Blizzcon is like this, the winner is whoever exploits the best options and plays it well enough. Cdew was 2% off winning Blizzcon two years ago so this isn't quite his best tournament performance yet if you want to be literal.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
theres so much crying going on its insane.
11/03/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Courser

Other people can play DHs? And have been? I understand the complaint behind Azerite trait balancing but every Blizzcon is like this, the winner is whoever exploits the best options and plays it well enough. Cdew was 2% off winning Blizzcon two years ago so this isn't quite his best tournament performance yet if you want to be literal.

look I get where you're coming from, but I kinda agree with the person that you just quoted.
Cdew did have more time to play the comp, and the comp wasn't nerfed any time besides a non-targeted nerf to all healers (that hurted everyone more than it did resto) and a nerf to one specific Shaman spec when it has been dominant for the entire S1 of BFA. How many nerfs did Disc, Mage and Rogues got during the S1? How many nerfs did DHs got? This isn't a complain about the nerfs or anything, but its just obvious that it feels like the stars are aligning for Cdew to win Blizzcon, not due to outplay, or finding ways to win different matchups, but rather because their comp, the comp that only Cdew's team have trained-as for the entirety of BFA, is simple to play and unstopable, which also led to super uninteresting matchups.
every time cdew team lost, feels they deserved to lose, every time they win it feels like it was hopeless.
11/03/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Taurenpriest
11/03/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Blondemamba

Method's relationship with Blizzard is incestuous at this point. The fact that they claim to be different organizations is laughable and borders on the illegal when there is so much cross employment without disclosure on the Method streamers social media and streaming/content pages.

Method even came out and supported the mobile Diablo game. Further strengthening their alliance with Blizzard.

Yeah I think the entire organization and Activision Blizzard need to be reported to the Federal Trade Commission to be honest. You HAVE to disclose involvement with companies and they have cross employment and ZERO disclosure on anything. It's absolutely disgusting. They make game journalism look honest.
10/10/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Rewop
Literally everything that hes complained about has been nerfed and his precious Dh/ Boomy and Double DH remains untouched going into the tourney despite being blatantly overtuned. His main healer Rshaman is still the best and most picked healer in the game. Perhaps a Cdew fanboy working as a pvp dev?

Method's relationship with Blizzard is incestuous at this point. The fact that they claim to be different organizations is laughable and borders on the illegal when there is so much cross employment without disclosure on the Method streamers social media and streaming/content pages.

Insert tinfoil hat and possibly thinks the earth is flat and nimbus is real.

Silly YouTube generation.
11/03/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Ahhfckdeter
11/03/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Efx
They wanted him to win so bad that they gutted his main comp from Legion forcing them to adjust to something new. Damn you Blizzard, it's so obvious now.
Yeah because Cdew was totally capable of beating Loony and Whazz by actually scoring a kill instead of just pressing mana rift and stopping drinks right?

Nobodys saying Cdew isn't a top player, but those of us with brains cells put 2 and 2 together and see the correlation between being able to simply play to not lose and pressing mana burn, and suddenly having the best tournament performance you've ever had.

People get to point that out. Just like when people point out when someones first and only glad is with a broken comp or broken azerite traits.
That strategy didn't work against Absterge, they still swept MO at that tournament when they mana burned him to 0 every game. The next tournament Cdew ran Turbo into their RPS and won, which was then nerfed after that tournament. If they wanted him to win, they wouldn't have nerfed his best comp into his biggest competition in NA.

You're just reaching because you don't like the guy, just admit that's what it's all about.
You're just reaching because you don't like the guy, just admit that's what it's all about.

You're just defending Cdew because you like him. See what I did there? See how easy that is to do and ultimately pointless it is to make assumptions about people because they are arguing the other side?

Everything stated about Cdew in this thread is easily observable in vods.
11/03/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Fasra

People that don't disclose involvement with companies on Youtube (like Method) have this happen to them.

https://www.wired.com/2015/09/ftc-machinima-microsoft-youtube/

Method doesn't even disclose DUAL employment due to MLG being owned by Activision/Blizzard.

Nothing I said was "tin foil hat". Everything you said however is trademark astroturfing/marketing speak and you are highlighted at the 8:55 minute mark by this Journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU&feature=youtu.be&t=535

Sorry, but we aren't Pavlov dogs who are going to be bullied into submission with laughable charged language.

You're just defending Cdew because you like him. See what I did there? See how easy that is to do and ultimately pointless it is?
You're blabbing on about some conspiracy to get him to win Blizzcon. Anyone that's neutral can see how crazy you sound and would come to the same conclusion I have. You don't have to be a fan of Cdew to realize it's a reach.

Way to dodge the point about Method losing with burn then getting Turbo nerfed after they won. Doesn't fit your theory though so it makes sense you would ignore that.

Way to dodge the point about Method losing with burn then getting Turbo nerfed after they won. Doesn't fit your theory though so it makes sense you would ignore that.
Yeah ur right. Cdew can for the first time in his WoW career 3 - 0 teams like skill capped but he lost to Absterge once in a different tournament so all other points are moot. Glad you sorted this all out for us.

I can't believe you just tried to present Turbo as one of Cdews comps. His team has never played it at anywhere near the level of a top EU team. It was simply so OP that they could utilize it at 70% of its effectiveness and still kill Wizk. When the comp got nerfed it ultimately benefited Cdew.
11/03/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Nüba
11/03/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Courser

look I get where you're coming from, but I kinda agree with the person that you just quoted.
Cdew did have more time to play the comp, and the comp wasn't nerfed any time besides a non-targeted nerf to all healers (that hurted everyone more than it did resto) and a nerf to one specific Shaman spec when it has been dominant for the entire S1 of BFA. How many nerfs did Disc, Mage and Rogues got during the S1? How many nerfs did DHs got? This isn't a complain about the nerfs or anything, but its just obvious that it feels like the stars are aligning for Cdew to win Blizzcon, not due to outplay, or finding ways to win different matchups, but rather because their comp, the comp that only Cdew's team have trained-as for the entirety of BFA, is simple to play and unstopable, which also led to super uninteresting matchups.
every time cdew team lost, feels they deserved to lose, every time they win it feels like it was hopeless.

I don’t understand the point you’re making. Are you saying it’s rigged for Cdew? Or that they got lucky? Those are two very different assumptions.

The people saying it’s rigged for Cdew are stupid. 99% of the nerfs thus far have been things everyone agreed were problems. You could argue x class didn’t get nerfed in time for Blizzcon but there’s a thousand things needed to be changed in this game right now.

Sam was a mage main in Legion, Trill WW, and Mes DK. They played and practiced comps that they thought would be good and didn’t focus on in Legion.

It’s the same with every other team. What’s the problem?
11/03/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Ahhfckdeter

Yeah ur right. Cdew can for the first time in his WoW career 3 - 0 teams like skill capped but he lost to Absterge once in a different tournament so all other points are moot. Glad you sorted this all out for us.
It's obvious my point has went soaring right over your head. There's absolutely no reason to even bring up losing to teams in past Blizzcons. Different expansions, different comps, different partners. My point of losing to Absterge was from this season, at least it's relevant information.

Edit: Either way, I'm done here now. It's clear you just don't like the guy for whatever reason. Have fun clinging to conspiracy theories to cope with his success this Blizzcon.
Blizz wants CDEW to win so badly they gutted his main comp for BFA!

Get a grip dude.
11/03/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Blondemamba
11/03/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Fasra

People that don't disclose involvement with companies on Youtube (like Method) have this happen to them.

https://www.wired.com/2015/09/ftc-machinima-microsoft-youtube/

Method doesn't even disclose DUAL employment due to MLG being owned by Activision/Blizzard.

Nothing I said was "tin foil hat". Everything you said however is trademark astroturfing/marketing speak and you are highlighted at the 8:55 minute mark by this Journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU&feature=youtu.be&t=535

Sorry, but we aren't Pavlov dogs who are going to be bullied into submission with laughable charged language.

Spamming threads with Cdew hate?
To much salt leads to heart disease FYI!!
11/03/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Wallywest
Blizz wants CDEW to win so badly they gutted his main comp for BFA!

Get a grip dude.
You're the one that needs to get a grip if you think Cdews walking dead would ever be beating these top EU teams. Rshamans, Windwalkers, and DKs were god tier all of legion btw.

You act like he never had a chance to play it.
O.o man..the salt in this thread..lmfao..why hate? seriously..i don't really know anything about this cdew guy but hes pretty damn good. I don't agree with his cheesy methods but u know u gotta do what u gotta do to win.

What with all the tinfoil hat theories that blizzard is nerfing x for this particular person? how does this even makes sense ??????????????

Honestly this is starting to sound like a git gud situation here
Blizzard just wanted an NA team to win to once and for all end this EU is better crap.

Cdew is just a big hairy American winning machine you know?
if he can bring back vendors i want him to win! if not nah go pika! go go
gimme a glass of that Mt. Choke
Yeah I’m sure a billion dollar company is trying to rig the tournament for a streamer who gets around 2,000 viewers on average.