353 Ret paladin LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Available after work at 8:30pm MDT time zone
2. Server preference: Anything
3. Faction preference: Alliance or horde willing to faction change
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi hardcore / casual pref
5. Current progression/experience: little bit of raiding in WoD took a break when legion hit been playing since release.
6. Recent logs (if available): n/a
7. Contact info: Balistix#1141
8. Anthing else?: Have a tank OS and holy also if needed. Also have a 350 fury warrior if needed.

Thanks.
Hello there, my name is Nightmere and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Healer and dps positions for Uldir and further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 8/8N Uldir-
- 5/8H Uldir-

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don't need and can trade.

*Server* : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Holy Palidin / Ret paladin -
- Disc Priest -
- Hunter -
- Enhance Shaman -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Still looking .
10/11/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Stalade
Still looking .

Hey Stalade! I think we might be a great fit for you!

The Remnants of Hope, a 9 year old PvX gaming community on Wyrmrest Accord server,is looking for people to join us for all aspects of the game! We have a semi-casual/semi hardcore official raid night of 8:30 pm EST Wednesdays and Saturdays with another hardcore progression team about to be launched! We don't need any class or spec in particular bc we want our members to play how they want!

Check us out at www.remnantsofhope.com and see if you think we're worth it!

Bst of luck in finding a good guild home!
10/11/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Stalade
Still looking .

Hello Stalade!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us. If the below aligns with your schedule and interests then add my btag and we can chat. :)

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Sadly both those raid times won’t work for me due to me getting off work around 10pm est.
hey stalade, you able to do Sat/Sun from 830 to 1130 cst. if so id love to talk to you. my btag is wawa#1628