What's the "inclusion nexus"

General Discussion
saw it on the blizzcon map, curious what that is.
I'm guessing that is the diversity panel they were bragging about.
A bad idea.
PC
A joke.
It's the base for the SJW Tower Defense game.
Hard to believe blizzard might have that.
Nexus = MOBA building, generally the "heart" of the base/enemy base. Aka it's a panel for HOTS.
Probably something stupid that will end up just making everyone who goes there feel like outsiders or more uncomfortable.
Ever heard of those traveling circuses?
A place where straight white males are decidedly unwelcome, in my experience.

Ironically enough.
A "safe space"
10/15/2018 10:25 PMPosted by Briselody
A place where straight white males are decidedly unwelcome, in my experience.

Ironically enough.
I might buy the virtual ticket just to see how this turns out (nah).

This will turn into a circus.
Its the place they are spending all your sub money on instead of improving the game
10/15/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Pavet
saw it on the blizzcon map, curious what that is.

It is an area where Orcs and Night Elves really love each other, embracing their differences and getting along.

No one cares what shade of Purple, or Blue, or Green, or Brown, or whatever you are.
Probably this years' variant of the Powerful Women of Warcraft thing from last year.
Based on my assumptions, an impossible poorly thought out attempt to protect certain populations from the poison that makes up a large percentage of their fanbase.

If the comments in here are any indication, they're basically just making it a large cartoonish bullseye. Might as well paint a large sign that says "come harass these people who just want a quiet moment away from you!"

Good on them for trying, though. I appreciate it.

Would also appreciate background checks and the 9 foot tall quarterback bouncers from the good gay bars.
For the sake of my amusement, I hope they try to ban straight, cis, white men from attending like Riot did.
10/15/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Mortex
Based on my assumptions, an impossible poorly thought out attempt to protect certain populations from the poison that makes up a large percentage of their fanbase.

If the comments in here are any indication, they're basically just making it a large cartoonish bullseye. Might as well paint a large sign that says "come harass these people who just want a quiet moment away from you!"

Good on them for trying, though. I appreciate it.

Would also appreciate background checks and the 9 foot tall quarterback bouncers from the good gay bars.

The problem is that SJWs kinda ruined the diversity thing, it gave most people a bad taste in their mouth, they(SJWs) instead of incentivising that being diverse is something normal they try to make it something special creating this toxic snowball from people that, rightfully so, thinks its bull!@#$, you can't stop racism by being racist, or sexism by being sexist. I am looking at you, Buzzfeed...