You're Walking Down a Dark Alley...

General Discussion
It's raining. Hard. And you don't have a jacket so you're getting all wet. But you don't care; you modified your shower head to spray you with daggers instead of water, so this? This is nothing. Every shower you ever took was preparing you for this moment. You look up at the sky and laugh at its folly.

You aren't looking where you're going. You bump chests with a stranger. The firm, virile muscles rebound against yours as if they were two similarly charged particles and you're both repelled backwards a few feet.

You fix your hair for a moment and then look up at the person who just dared to chest kiss you. Your eyes widen a bit, but only a bit, as you discover that it's your WoW main.

"[Insert player name here]!" your character shouts. "I shall be your puppet no longer! You die this day!"

"Very well," you say, but your words don't quite match your lips because you're about to fight and everyone knows the best fights are done in anime style, "this ends tonight."

Your WoW main stretches for a moment, then adopts crane stance. You chuckle to yourself and call them a rude name before adopting tiger stance, because tigers eat birds. A vein bulges out of the WoW main's head as they react to your bravado with anger. They then pull the vein out and wield it as a weapon.

You give them a little condescending clap, then gesture for them to come forward. With a ferocious roar, your WoW main obliges.

Can you win the fist fight with your WoW main?
Nope. I'm super dead.
top 10 anime battles
Oh I know this one!

I am supposed to conquer my inner demon which would then destroy my wow avatar! It's so simple!

....And I died...
I've spent years watching this character, learning their every move in preparation for this very moment.

And....it wouldn't matter because i'd be knocked out in a single fist of justice.
I'm still trying to figure out how I survived showers with daggers. The image that brings about and the expertise of knowing how to survive that baffle me.
Can't sleep, the pixels will beat me.
I will use my secret technique, a skill I have mastered but have had almost no reason to use until now!

"He keeps kicking me in the d!ck! Why?! Why does he keep kicking me in the d!ck!?"
I'm just sitting here waiting for a gnome player to talk about how easily they'd be able to stomp their toon into oblivion or something.
I think he’d probably polymorph me, then set up camp and snack on mana buns in between bouts of laughing at my helplessness.
Well, for one thing....I'm right at 6' in real life, and my main is a dwarf. There is no chest bumping, unless my main has one of those little stepstools handy.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf?
10/18/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Arron
Can you win the fist fight with your WoW main?

God no.

This Reaper Bunny would turn me into a slobbering ghoul....
Anyone that uses their own vein as a weapon is probably not stable, so no, I wouldn't win.
10/18/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Aisubara
Actual cannibal shia labeouf?

Shia does not eat people.

He eats french fries.

He wants to know why you won't serve them to him.
Hell no! I'd probably just cry. :<
WELL let's see; she's a feckin huge nelf warrior who thinks she's a Viking from Old Earth.
I'm me.

Nope.
Well since players can't kill my priest.. I think... Yeah I'm doomed.
10/18/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Arron
Your WoW main stretches for a moment, then adopts crane stance. You chuckle to yourself and call them a rude name before adopting tiger stance, because tigers eat birds. A vein bulges out of the WoW main's head as they react to your bravado with anger. They then pull the vein out and wield it as a weapon.

God damnit I spit my drink into my monitor reading this LOL
Yes. I wield the ultimate weapon against my main.

The power switch on my computer.