warlock 5/8 herioc lf raiding guild

Turalyon
affliction warlock looking for a raiding guild on Tuesday and Thursday ill bring the cookies ive been carried my whole life
Looking for a mature and goal-oriented Heroic raid team? Dies Irae is the guild for you!

Many of us have been together for several years, and we’re looking to make our new home on Turalyon server. We pride ourselves on maintaining a relaxed and welcoming guild and raid community, and we’re looking to add more like-minded players to our raid team as progress through Uldir.

All players are welcome, but we are especially in need of a Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, or Resto Druid and Melee DPS. Social Members looking for a home and those interested in pushing Mythic+ are welcome as well!

Raid Day's: Tuesday/Thursday from 10:00pm to 1:00am eastern.
    Current Progression: 6/8 N, 2/8 H

For more information, feel free to add one of us on battletag.

Sikoru (bnet: Sikoru#1340, discord: Sikoru#1340)
    Guerisser (bnet:Guerrie#1803, discord: Guerrie#0017)
    Kaleita (bnet:Lizajane#1447, discord: Melirra#1923)

Hi Mandigo,
If you are interested we are a 8/8H 1/8M raiding guild lF more viable dps mythic raiders. We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST and do M+ on weekends. Let me know if you want to join my fellow guild. :)

Take care,
10/21/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Humbledundle
Hi Mandigo,
If you are interested we are a 8/8H 1/8M raiding guild lF more viable dps mythic raiders. We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST and do M+ on weekends. Let me know if you want to join my fellow guild. :)

Take care,

If you're interested in it we are <Concordant> and can add me or the fellow officers on bnet! Lurah#1825, Novasolan#1621, DeviousKat#1342
Mandigo is a solid lock. super reliable on mechanics.

#originalghuunsquad
ok ill get with you guys