[H]<The Barber Shop> 8/8H LFM Raiders!

Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
The Barber Shop is looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir farm and to progress through Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We raid a modest 6 hours, 2 days a week schedule which includes Friday and Saturday nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST / 10:30pm-01:30am EST.

Who Are We Recruiting?

2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage,)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Windwalker Monk)

Who Else Can Apply?
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out and The Barber Shop could be your home away from home.

How Do I Express Interest? You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details -PerkyPenguin#1639 or Pherric#1966, reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree/ Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!