The Forum. How Often?

General Discussion
how often do you read the forums and for how long?

Me? 1-2 hours after i wake up, while i drink my coffee.

and 1-2 hour before i go to bed.

Everyday.
It's that scene in Quantum of Solace when the Dr asks "How much do you drink"?

.. and he just says "Too much."
All day, every day.

There could be civil war going on outside and I’d be on the forums.
Whenever I'm bored. When I don't feel like doing anything else, I read the forums. I'd say my average is 2-4 hours daily.
however long i'm logged into WoW, i usually end up AFKing and prowling the forums instead though.
I flit in and out daily depending on work.

A lot of the testing I do requires that I sit at this computer and "observe" the device under test, which amounts to making sure it doesn't completely stop working or have a thermal event. So I have a lot of time to read various things.
Sadly, forums are often more interesting than the game.
Monday through Thursday I’ll read it around 10 hours a day.

I also “work” Monday through Thursday, 10 hours a day.
10/19/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Hagmar

Everyday.

This brings me to a deep state of sadness. And why do you need to drink coffee for 2 hours a day?
When I'm bored on lunch breaks, on the toilet, during slow periods at work, or sometimes when I'm waiting for one of the various queues to pop in game.
When I can’t play and I’m stuck waiting somewhere, whether it’s at the job or home.
About the same as OP. Wake up, do my usual business. Read stuff and plan what I'll do next, whether it is to play games or hang out with friends. And come to the forums before I head off to bed.
I read during work on weekdays only. A lot of my job is watching the computer process things slowly so I have time to browse.
Not gonna lie i've been on all day today which is pretty bad considering i'm at work.
10/19/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Dùbbs
10/19/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Hagmar

Everyday.

This brings me to a deep state of sadness. And why do you need to drink coffee for 2 hours a day?

I thi k he just means 1-2 hours of waking up/socializing at work before the real work begins.
WoW CS/GD, Diablo 3 TS/GD/Bug + Reddit + Twitter + 5 kitten cameras + whatever else I am doing. From about 8am to 6pm every day unless I have to be away from the PC for long.

Pretty much the work day.

After that it is time to sit on the deck and read books, chat with family/friends on the phone, etc. Oh and cooking dinner and stuff.

Yes, I am kind of pathetic and treat the MVP thing like a job even though I know it is not.
I check the forums all day at work. My job is very reactive and I sit at a desk all day with a lot of downtime.

Not gonna lie my job is pretty cushy. I get paid to watch shows, browse the Internet, chat with coworkers and of course do whatever work that pops up.
The forums are my go-to if I'm at my computer, not playing a game, and don't currently have something I'm watching [all of my shows ended recently, too].
It really depends on how much work there is, during down time I pop in and look around. It's very rare I'm on these forums at any other time.
Depends on my mood. Sometimes multiple times in a day. Sometimes not at all.