Where do Horde Players Level 20-60

General Discussion
Hi guys I'm trying to level my alts by questing and I want to do it where there are a lot of horde players leveling so I can do some world pvp to break up the monotony. Unfortunately I haven't found many horde players leveling at all. Where do they hang out. Ive seen more horde 120 camping duskwood and SGV than leveling.
Kalimdor zones. Ashenvale, barrens, Un'goro, old Silithus, etc etc
You're on Moonguard. I don't think there's much of a horde pop on that server and since MG is rp, I don't think you get sharded with the rest of the pvp pop.

Not sure though as I haven't used warmode yet but you may have a problem with that.

Check out the Crossroads. That's a place that usually has horde around.
10/21/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Snowslight
You're on Moonguard. I don't think there's much of a horde pop on that server and since MG is rp, I don't think you get sharded with the rest of the pvp pop.

Not sure though as I haven't used warmode yet but you may have a problem with that.

Nah. Warmode puts us in with plenty of people. There is no shortage of horde
Try Stranglethorn Vale it was always a pretty popular zone to level
i dont know about most but i personally keep warmode perm turned off at any level. if i wanna pvp ill go join a bg where it belongs. if your not seeing anyone then i am guessing everyone else is doing the same as me?

ntm tons of people level through dungeons. i find doing dungeons makes leveling a million times faster then boring quests. i was leveling in dungeons with 2 friends but they dont play anymore :( so back to questing since my new shadow priest gets insta MASSIVE agro just looking at dungeon mobs :/.

havent tested bg leveling in long time but do wonder how fast those are at getting levels compared to dungeons and questing.
I do st vale and plaguelands as horde. I dont see many people but there's interesting quests at least.
Silverpine, hills Brad, western and eastern plaguelands.
I always choose based on race and class. On this troll hunter, I sought out all the troll-themed zones.