Drustvar Lag OMG

Technical Support
1 2 3 6 Next
What is going on with Drustvar? Every day is a constant lagfest but today is super bad. I couldn't even use my flight whistle because it lagged out so badly. It's not a new issue but when I searched for Drustvar lag I didn't really find anything. So, please, fix the lag!!!
Agreed, It is terrible right now.
10/22/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Crazybish
fix the lag!!!
No one here can fix anything, you be best to post in Tech Support.

edit: and here we are!
Yeah its really bad. Seems to fluctuate. Sometimes its bearable sometimes it just sits there doing nothing for 30sec.
Greymane server, long delays in attacks and enemy responses. Flightmaster's Whistle summons the taxi and goes on cooldown but I don't get picked up. Not on my end because a bunch of people are talking about it in general chat.
Stormrage checking in, basically unplayable.
They do not care, they admit to not having staff to fix issues, or respond 24/7...
Dalaran here. This issue with lag is sucking the fun out of playing. Just how many more days are we supposed to put up with this? And what the hell is causing it??
10/22/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Tandundam
They do not care, they admit to not having staff to fix issues, or respond 24/7...

Source? GMs and server techs work 24/7 365. And they have plenty of staff to fix issues. Stop trolling.
10/22/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Mourningg
10/22/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Tandundam

Source? GMs and server techs work 24/7 365. And they have plenty of staff to fix issues. Stop trolling.

Had this discussion in forums w a blue previously who stated they did not have anyone working at the time that could post in forums. Not trolling when its truth.

Folks, my team is primarily the ones that do notices such as this. We have a LOT of coverage, but it isn't 24/7.

If something comes in after shift - like this appears to have done, folks with access just aren't here.
Had this discussion in forums w a blue previously who stated they did not have anyone working at the time that could post in forums. Not trolling when its truth.

Posted by Orlyia
Folks, my team is primarily the ones that do notices such as this. We have a LOT of coverage, but it isn't 24/7.

If something comes in after shift - like this appears to have done, folks with access just aren't here.

That is for the mods that post on the forums. It has nothing to do with having staff to fix the issues nor having staff that works 24/7. Posting on the forums isn't going to do much to help with lag anyway. If it is a server problem the server techs will know about it before players do.

Orlyia was talking about posting on the forums about down time notices, they weren't talking about servers or their upkeep.
Sargeras tuning in here, drustvar lag confirmed here too. It's bad :(
Oh good, it's not just me. And yeah, Drustvar is pretty bad right now.
On Saurfang, just started playing BFA for the first time and doing quests in Drustvar. How is this an issue this far along since release? Literally unplayable due to screen lag. Both home and world MS under 50 yet having lag. Fix it Blizzard or give me my months time back. Pathetic Indie developer
Hey all,

We reported similar issues previously and would like to get some new data to send over. When you experience the issue, please remain logged in, in Drustvar, and post in this thread with your server. That way we can check out the instances and see whats happening. Thanks for your reports guys!

-Lantrasau
Server: Tanaris - US

Lag bad, Drustvar, chat seems to work but even then it's a split second delay. Can't log out. Sit there and wait for DC.

EDIT: I logged out because I'm tired and will come back later when hopefully Drustvar is back up and good to go. Sitting in Drustvar is just lagged, eventually you get DC'd.
10/22/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Verizon
Server: Tanaris - US

Lag bad, Drustvar, chat seems to work but even then it's a split second delay. Can't log out. Sit there and wait for DC.

I'm actually already showing all of your characters logged out.
The lag was so bad on Stormrage in Fletcher's Hallow in Drustvar I couldn't complete the WQ there.
10/22/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Aeówynn
The lag was so bad on Stormrage in Fletcher's Hallow in Drustvar I couldn't complete the WQ there.

Data obtained, thank you Aeówynn!
10/22/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Lantrasau
10/22/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Aeówynn

Data obtained, thank you Aeówynn!

<3